Jump to content

sin city sox fan

Members
  • Content count

    2,138
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

sin city sox fan last won the day on May 27 2018

sin city sox fan had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

16 Solid

About sin city sox fan

  • Rank
    Benchwarmer

Recent Profile Visitors

280 profile views
  1. sin city sox fan

    Guess the Opening Day 25 Man

    No one thinks that Santana breaks camp with the team? I know he was only signed to a minor league deal, but I assumed he would be part of the rotation. There was no real reason to sign him unless he's going to be an innings eater or trade bait for this season.
  2. sin city sox fan

    Tax Refunds

    If Manny Machado signs a deal with the White Sox, he'll be a fan of the new tax laws. It's the top 1% of earners that are seeing a positive difference. The other 99% were sold another false bill of goods and are getting royally screwed this year.
  3. sin city sox fan

    Machado signs with Padres 10/300

    I’m not a huge football fan but it’s still the biggest sport in the country. It gives people a new possibility for wagering and introduces some new rules which should make it more exciting than the NFL. 75% of sports center will likely be about this story today
  4. sin city sox fan

    Machado signs with Padres 10/300

    I can't see it happening today. With the debut of the AAF happening tonight, the Sox dont want this signing to get buried I. The headlines. Perhaps, it will leak tomorrow with a presser early next week.
  5. sin city sox fan

    Machado signs with Padres 10/300

    Tomorrow is almost over......what time is something going to happen?
  6. sin city sox fan

    What is the ceiling for Manny Banuelos?

    I'm hoping he wins the Cy Young award
  7. sin city sox fan

    Sox Sign Jon Jay; 1 year/$4 mil, Charlie Tilson DFA'd

    We could use a stopgap measure in the outfield until our best prospects are ready for the big show. Signing any outfielder to a multi year deal would have been foolish as it would have blocked top prospects. I'm not sure there is anyone else out there better than John Jay that we could have gotten on a one year deal (especially at only $4 million). This is a good gamble......returns even money at worst but could produce a jackpot if we end up landing Manny.
  8. sin city sox fan

    Mariners to Sign Kikuchi

    I just don’t think we have the money to sign him, Machado, and Harper. We had to cut bait with one of these players
  9. sin city sox fan

    Pending White Sox Move? (*May contain partially digested news)

    Maybe we are trading for Trout?
  10. sin city sox fan

    Update: Machado met with Sox

    Anyone know where I can get a Manny Machado White Sox jersey yet? I'd love to get one as a Christmas present to myself.
  11. sin city sox fan

    Update: Machado met with Sox

    Let's sign Manny tomorrow and Bryce this weekend. It would make a great Christmas for White Sox fans everywhere!
  12. sin city sox fan

    Morosi: White Sox interested in "both Machado and Harper"

    So whats the scoop that got pulled? Have we signed Bryce?
  13. sin city sox fan

    Thome flew to Vegas to meet with Harper

    https://goo.gl/images/STwiKk Chance is always in Las Vegas!
  14. There is supposedly a deal in the works for the Rio Casino to be sold, tore down, and a MLB stadium built on the site. Would make sense for Vegas and Portland to be expansion teams together.
  15. sin city sox fan

    Addison Russell

    I'd rather have Adam LaRoche back in a White Sox uniform.
×