White Sox @ Mariners 9:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 08:57 PM)
How do you know that was Navarro's fault ? Maybe Sale threw the wrong pitch or missed his location.

a) he hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt, he grades out as one of the worst guys in all of baseball at that, and b) it looked like a particularly clumsy attempt even if Sale did miss his location

Love me some Timmy bombs.

Sad that Anderson has as many HRs as Avi and has played a lot less. I really would send Avi to AAA to see if they can fix him. Likely not but worth a shot.

This teams best window for a World Series may be in fact 2018 and 2019 with the right development and moves.

Sale, Q, Rodon (hopefully developing), Fulmer (hopefully developing) and maybe Hansen (if he can get his control and command in check. Certainly has the potential). Build the pen (front end-guys like Danish, Guerrero, Beck, some free agents. Back end-Jones, Burdi, Robertson). The back end could be different obviously.

We could even move a guy like Q to try and expedite the process and add young talent. Fill his spot with development or acquisition.

Then develop the bats and make some acquisitions via trade or free agency.

Eaton RF

Engel CF

Anderson SS (I think he'll be a middle of the order bat by then)

Abreu DH

Collins 1B

Frazier (if they extend him) 3B/1B

Lawrie 2B (he's been what I thought he'd be so team friendly extension would be worth it possibly)

Reddick LF

Catcher (FA/trade or development)

This is my feeling optimistic post. I'm sure someone will tell me I'm crazy or wrong. Thought a lot about this last night.

Edited by SouthSideSale