White Sox @ Mariners 9:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 10:00 PM)
a) he hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt, he grades out as one of the worst guys in all of baseball at that, and b) it looked like a particularly clumsy attempt even if Sale did miss his location

He is certainly not smooth back there.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 08:00 PM)
a) he hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt, he grades out as one of the worst guys in all of baseball at that, and b) it looked like a particularly clumsy attempt even if Sale did miss his location

So you are basically saying you don't really know whose fault it was. Its 50/50 who was at fault you just can't degrade Navarro for it . No catcher looks adept if they are crossed up.

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 10:03 PM)
Wait....when other teams go through long periods of failure, they clean house and bring in people with different approaches and strategies? Interesting...

Lmao sat here thinking the same thing...

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 08:14 PM)
It'd be a lot worse than that for me...I've never played organized baseball :lol:

Me neither but I played a ton of baseball with a rubber ball as a kid and softball too until I was 50. Never little league but that didn't stop me from trying out as a freshman in HS. Dad put an end to that since I was also playing basketball and had an unacceptable C in biology so had to quit before I got cut.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 09:19 PM)
Me neither but I played a ton of baseball with a rubber ball as a kid and softball too until I was 50. Never little league but that didn't stop me from trying out as a freshman in HS. Dad put an end to that since I was also playing basketball and had an unacceptable C in biology so had to quit before I got cut.

I played a lot with friends but never for a team. Basketball was my sport until high school when I quit growing and was too damn small lol and was cut. (I'm 5'4" like Ken Rosenthal :lol: )

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 08:20 PM)
I played a lot with friends but never for a team. Basketball was my sport until high school when I quit growing and was too damn small lol and was cut. (I'm 5'4" like Ken Rosenthal :lol: )

I'd pass for Chris Sales dad I'm as tall and built the same.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 09:22 PM)
I'd pass for Chris Sales dad I'm as tall and built the same.

LOL

This is what sale needs to do all the time. Say f*** it and dominate. He HAS to pitcher better against central oppponents as well if this team is ever going to go anywhere