White Sox @ Mariners 9:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 09:35 PM)
The HR's he's hit were unexpected and his D is passable in CF . He's run some down particularly that one in Boston at the 420 sign.

A lot better than I thought he'd be. He's more than serviceable as a 4th OF.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Abreu is swinging at s*** Avi swings at. Can't believe he's still swinging at that s*** down and away.

What a f***ing pathetic AB for Abreu. Just get the season over with and forget about this one buddy.

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 10:44 PM)
Abreu is swinging at s*** Avi swings at. Can't believe he's still swinging at that s*** down and away.

What a f***ing pathetic AB for Abreu. Just get the season over with and forget about this one buddy.

That is a guy he should be destroying...really sad.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 08:44 PM)

Ever check out batting averages on team websites when hitters get behind in the count ? They are bad but thats pretty normal across MLB but most of the Sox are in the .100's ?

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 09:54 PM)
Ever check out batting averages on team websites when hitters get behind in the count ? They are bad but thats pretty normal across MLB but most of the Sox are in the .100's ?

No I haven't. Doesn't surprise me.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 08:47 PM)
That Abreu AB burned my eyes. Lunged at terrile pitches, watches strike 3 go right down the middle belt high. Christ he's broken.

He got outguessed badly on the fastball.Probably figured he'd get more junk down. The swing on the 2nd pitch screwed up his whole AB.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 18, 2016 -> 09:59 PM)
The team websites gives splits for all kind of hitting stats like how you hit in every count, position in the batting order, by inning , by month and more.

I'll have to look at them when I'm not so mad at the team