Dodgers kicking Tires on Q

Chisoxfn

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sox Fan In Husker Land @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 08:46 PM)
Does the potential Bud Norris injury pretty much dictate that the Dodgers have to get another starter? Not necessarily Q, but wouldn't they also be looking at Shields or Gonzalez at this point?

Supposedly hes ok. Had back tighness before. Says can make his next start. Tho again the dodgers are pretty thin pitching wise

QUOTE (Sox Fan In Husker Land @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 08:46 PM)
Does the potential Bud Norris injury pretty much dictate that the Dodgers have to get another starter? Not necessarily Q, but wouldn't they also be looking at Shields or Gonzalez at this point?

Even if Norris was injured, instead of trading for Shields or Gonzalez they would (or should) just promote Jose De Leon.

@philgrogers @whitesox continue talking to teams about Sale and Quintana. @Dodgers , @Rangers and @RedSox remain involved. Will they meet high price?

@whitesox love @RedSox CF Andrew Benintendi. @Dodgers have pieces that fit in 1B-OF Clay Bellinger, OF Alex Verdugo and 2B Willie Calhoun.

I still say he's moved someone will blink. I'm wrong on sale. Thought someone would say f*** it and go all in.

They won't get Moncada for Q but I think they get a Benintendi package. Benintendi, Kopech, Devers and one more piece should do it.

Edited by SouthSideSale

@georgeofman Whitesox and Redsox still actively talking trade. Not certain it's for Sale.

My guess is Quintana and Robertson. Maybe Hahn is trying to package those two to entice them to give more up. I've thought DRob would be packaged with Q or Sale all along.