White Sox Listening on Sale

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (Special K @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:48 PM)
Hahn and KW are so incompetent, I could see them doing a Sale package around Joc Pedersen and Trayce Thompson. That's the deal I'm calling. You heard it here first.

Shut up wesley

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised at how many Red Sox fans on Son of Sam Horn realized it would take Moncada+ for Sale and how many were cool with that. Seems like most their fanbase will be happy as long as they don't lose any of the three B's in a Sale trade.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:09 PM)
Surprised at how many Red Sox fans on Son of Sam Horn realized it would take Moncada+ for Sale and how many were cool with that. Seems like most their fanbase will be happy as long as they don't lose any of the three B's in a Sale trade.

Betts, Bradley, and ?

QUOTE (Special K @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:48 PM)
Hahn and KW are so incompetent, I could see them doing a Sale package around Joc Pedersen and Trayce Thompson. That's the deal I'm calling. You heard it here first.

Oh good lord. Delete your account.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:56 PM)
Kaplan saying the Sox would not take the Cubs offer no matter what it was for.

That's silly. If they offered Bryant and bunch more I bet they would.

Saw this don't know if it was posted

@AdamMKaufman IF Chris Sale is traded, @StokkeTommy believes #RedSox are favorites to land him and would require Moncada, Benintendi AND Kopech..at least

Funny. Delusional Red Sox fans think sale isn't worth that and one said with sale has diminishing velocity. Man Twitter fans are among the worst.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 09:58 PM)
That's silly. If they offered Bryant and bunch more I bet they would.

Saw this don't know if it was posted

@AdamMKaufman IF Chris Sale is traded, @StokkeTommy believes #RedSox are favorites to land him and would require Moncada, Benintendi AND Kopech..at least

Funny. Delusional Red Sox fans think sale isn't worth that and one said with sale has diminishing velocity. Man Twitter fans are among the worst.

Twitter is just a cesspool. It's a different conversation, but the whole thing is a disaster.

Yeah that whole line of tweets is a cesspool. Just saw one guy who told Kenny Williams to eat s*** and die because of the prospects that may be traded.

Plus it's Boston fans so you expect the worst.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)
Yeah that whole line of tweets is a cesspool. Just saw one guy who told Kenny Williams to eat s*** and die because of the prospects that may be traded.

Plus it's Boston fans so you expect the worst.

Oh ya they're the worst. What a bunch of entitled f***s. They don't deserve another title for decades.

The gem in there was the one fan who said no thanks. Sale is a pitcher with diminished velocity. So I promptly told him to delete his account.

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 10:09 PM)
Oh ya they're the worst. What a bunch of entitled f***s. They don't deserve another title for decades.

The gem in there was the one fan who said no thanks. Sale is a pitcher with diminished velocity. So I promptly told him to delete his account.

There's been a handful of comments like those today.....People are bringing up the theories that his arm is going to explode again.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 09:14 PM)
There's been a handful of comments like those today.....People are bringing up the theories that his arm is going to explode again.

Maybe they were scouts for the Royals? Giggity

I saw in a Rangers tweet, a fan said he's going to need tommy john. Like dumbass, any player can get hurt at anytime. VMart tore his ACL working out a few years ago. They've said he'd need tommy john for years.

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 11:13 PM)
Don't discount Pirates in trade talks w/ #WhiteSox. Need starters, have scout here and some good young talent (Glasnow, Meadows, Bell)

https://twitter.com/scotgregor/status/757062258107228161

Them being in the mix would be huge. And quite frankly, Sale & Quintana's below market contracts would be of significant value to them.

QUOTE (Special K @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 12:38 AM)
I hate Rick Hahn. I will 100% become a Cubs fan if they trade Sale.

Prepared to be done with this

Organization.

It will be so liberating.

Ah, I missed haiku posting.

QUOTE (Special K @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 10:38 PM)
I hate Rick Hahn. I will 100% become a Cubs fan if they trade Sale.

Prepared to be done with this

Organization.

It will be so liberating.

Don't let the door hit you in the vagina on your way out.

If you decide to go that route