Chris Sale scratched from start

Baron

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:58 PM)
I guess reading is a skill "I don't think anyone will ever really know what happened but IF Sale went off on Robin, Kenny or Hahn and IF it was because he was tired of the BS, tired of the losing in this screwed up organization..."

Everyone else is speculating as well.

Don't see why you singled mine out unless you simply are on the front office's side. The same front office that has driven this franchise into irrelevancy the past 10 years.

Those are the conditions I'd support him. What actually happened may be different as could my support for him. :chair

Mark

If we will jever know what really happened why did you respond to a bunch of hypothticals and says if it happened the front office is this.

You could just have easily said all of the hypothticals about the front office being in the right and then player being wrong.

Why did you choose to pick the group of hypothticals where the front office was made to look bad?

Tommy Stokke ‏@StokkeTommy 3m3 minutes ago

Not a joke: Source says Sale blowup was because he didn't want to wear throwbacks, so he cut the jerseys up so no one could wear them.

IF this is true then that's really stupid by Sale. In this case I can't blame the Sox since this was a big promotional night. I understand the uniforms look like s*** but it's just for one game.

Sounds like the trade talk plus another crappy year by the franchise has gotten to him.

Mark

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:03 PM)
If we will jever know what really happened why did you respond to a bunch of hypothticals and says if it happened the front office is this.

You could just have easily said all of the hypothticals about the front office being in the right and then player being wrong.

Why did you choose to pick the group of hypothticals where the front office was made to look bad?

Because the front office has made themselves look pretty bad for almost 10 years no? LOL. Or have you not seen the records since 2007? They get NONE, Zero, nada benefit of the doubt in most cases because they haven't earned it have they?

Mark

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:03 PM)
Does everyone prefer Profar or Odor? Was thinking about making a thread about that fir hypothetical purposes of course.

It's hard to compare them right now, as Profar has a much smaller body of work. Profar was a highly sought after guy who looks like he is finally coming into his own.

I think the Rangers value Odor a bit more, but I would take either.

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:04 PM)
Tommy Stokke ‏@StokkeTommy 3m3 minutes ago

Not a joke: Source says Sale blowup was because he didn't want to wear throwbacks, so he cut the jerseys up so no one could wear them.

IF this is true then that's really stupid by Sale. In this case I can't blame the Sox since this was a big promotional night. I understand the uniforms look like s*** but it's just for one game.

Sounds like the trade talk plus another crappy year by the franchise has gotten to him.

Mark

Still can't believe yo are blaming the sox for his behavior.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:09 PM)
He's not underpaid. he signed a contract.

He is definitely underpaid. But I don't blame him for the security purposes. Guy has a family and there were questions if his arm would fall off. Sox have been getting away with murder on his contract.

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:06 PM)
Because the front office has made themselves look pretty bad for almost 10 years no? LOL. Or have you not seen the records since 2007? They get NONE, Zero, nada benefit of the doubt in most cases because they haven't earned it have they?

Mark

None of that has anything to do with a players behavior. Yes they haven't been to the playoffs in years. Doesn't mean they are bad people and treat the players in a way that will influence this behavior.

Believe it or not good people can be bad at their jobs.

QUOTE (daggins @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:14 PM)
So Rosenthal said he didn't want to wear the uni because it is uncomfortable, which I totally get. Those things look janky as hell.

Honestly, I don't like them either. The current look is a modern classic.

But that doesn't excuse vandalism.

Edited by Deadpool