Baron

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:46 PM)
Yeah, Sale wearing clown shoes is the reason this team has made the playoffs once in 10 years. That's it.

I'm not saying Sale isn't to blame here either. I just am sick of everyone involved here. Everyone.

No one said it was. But Chris Sale actively acting like my eight year old doesn't help things at all. I am not going to blame the front office for Chris Sale being an idiot when he is an idiot.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:47 PM)
Julie DiCaro @JulieDiCaro

The Sale thing started over something silly with either his uniform or the team's uniforms, according to a couple of sources.

Maybe someone had his name on a different teams jersey lol

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 12:46 AM)
Yeah, Sale wearing clown shoes is the reason this team has made the playoffs once in 10 years. That's it.

I'm not saying Sale isn't to blame here either. I just am sick of everyone involved here. Everyone.

No doubt basically anyone with name recognition in management needs to be fired

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:46 PM)

SMH...that's even f***ing worse. Why in god's name do you send him home over something like this? I get that he must have thrown a tantrum, but who the f*** cares. If you're sick of his behavior, then sweep this under the rug and deal him. I can't believe you'd actually come out publicly and announce your prized asset is a psychopath a week before the deadline.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:46 PM)

Completely agree. This front office is a joke.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:50 PM)
SMH...that's even f***ing worse. Why in god's name do you send him home over something like this? I get that he must have thrown a tantrum, but who the f*** cares. If you're sick of his behavior, then sweep this under the rug and deal him. I can't believe you'd actually come out publicly and announce your prized asset is a psychopath a week before the deadline.

Because he obviously acted like a f***ing baby, to which I ask- why the hell do you get so mad over anything uniform related? They could trot out there in pink and lavender and I wouldn't give a f*** as long as they win.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:52 PM)
Because he obviously acted like a f***ing baby, to which I ask- why the hell do you get so mad over anything uniform related? They could trot out there in pink and lavender and I wouldn't give a f*** as long as they win.

I'm sure he overreacted and I'm sure they've swept incidents under the rug before, but now is not the time to let the cat out of the bag that Sale's anger problem is even worse than we all thought. Absolutely stupid decision IMO if you're serious about trading him.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 11:54 PM)
I'm sure he overreacted and I'm sure they've swept incidents under the rug before, but now is not the time to let the cat out of the bag that Sale's anger problem is even worse than we all thought. Absolutely stupid decision IMO if you're serious about trading him.

Other teams won't care and will say their clubhouse culture will fix him

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:50 PM)

If its a continued pattern of behavior, eventually you need to do something about it, especially if he went after a clubhouse attendant or someone like that.