Chris Sale scratched from start

Baron

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 05:35 PM)
There are far too many ifs and could bes in this post to be of any use.

Just say you don't like the front office and are on Sale's side .

I guess reading is a skill "I don't think anyone will ever really know what happened but IF Sale went off on Robin, Kenny or Hahn and IF it was because he was tired of the BS, tired of the losing in this screwed up organization..."

Everyone else is speculating as well.

Don't see why you singled mine out unless you simply are on the front office's side. The same front office that has driven this franchise into irrelevancy the past 10 years.

Those are the conditions I'd support him. What actually happened may be different as could my support for him. :chair

Mark

Edited by Lip Man 1

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:54 PM)
I'm sure he overreacted and I'm sure they've swept incidents under the rug before, but now is not the time to let the cat out of the bag that Sale's anger problem is even worse than we all thought. Absolutely stupid decision IMO if you're serious about trading him.

At this point, and it's sad to say, but Sox have to hope JR passes (ala Bill Wirtz) at this point. This organization starting at the top is a complete joke.

Edited by SoxAce

I'm tired of Cubz fans like Jeff Passan sh_itting on the White Sox and hoping that they tank for 10 seasons then move the franchise out of Chicago.

Give Sale and the Sox a break already. This is a young man in a competitive game where emotions sometimes boil over. Sale might have had a few drinks before the game and came in a little tipsy and combative.

The entire Sox organization from the players to upper management have been under a lot of pressure this year. Lts of close losses and heart breaking games.

Fans, especially cubz fans, need to back the eff off.

QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:59 PM)
I'm tired of Cubz fans like Jeff Passan sh_itting on the White Sox and hoping that they tank for 10 seasons then move the franchise out of Chicago.

Give Sale and the Sox a break already. This is a young man in a competitive game where emotions sometimes boil over. Sale might have had a few drinks before the game and came in a little tipsy and combative.

The entire Sox organization from the players to upper management have been under a lot of pressure this year. Lts of close losses and heart breaking games.

Log off

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:58 PM)
If he did something violent I would agree you have no choice, but that's apparently not the case.

Even if he continually verbally abuses them it deserves a punishment.

e5dbbcc3a319e75bab27646c5c2533ed.jpg

Wisdom.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:59 PM)
Dear Rangers,

Please agree to send us Mazara, Profar, and Gallo for Sale. Please. Just hide the scissors.

Does everyone prefer Profar or Odor? Was thinking about making a thread about that fir hypothetical purposes of course.