Chris Sale scratched from start

Baron

This is just yet another White Sox distraction. Always drama with this organization. And of course Sale pulls this nonsense when he's on the trade market and a potential trade return could transform this ballclub. Not that it's going to hurt, but it's incredibly annoying

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fully support Chris Sale on this. The way our organization is run right now is a disgrace. This is a very dismal time for the White Sox. The team is going nowhere and Sale is one of the very very rare bright spots.

If he's totally uncomfortable wearing those uniforms he should not pitch in them. Good for him. I'm sure nobody asked the players if they were OK with them and on the same page.

The five prospects we get for him better be pretty damn good.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:13 PM)
This is just yet another White Sox distraction. Always drama with this organization. And of course Sale pulls this nonsense when he's on the trade market and a potential trade return could transform this ballclub. Not that it's going to hurt, but it's incredibly annoying

Maybe he really doesnt want to be traded and is using this to lower his value.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 09:14 PM)
I fully support Chris Sale on this. The way our organization is run right now is a disgrace. This is a very dismal time for the White Sox. The team is going nowhere and Sale is one of the very very rare bright spots.

If he's totally uncomfortable wearing those uniforms he should not pitch in them. Good for him. I'm sure nobody asked the players if they were OK with them and on the same page.

This is actually your worst post.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 09:14 PM)

It's part of the collective bargaining agreement that you have to wear what the team decides & that the players have no say in it. It's a pretty black and white issue tbh. There's no backing Chris here, sorry.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:14 PM)
Maybe he really doesnt want to be traded and is using this to lower his value.

Sure is a strange way to demonstrate how much you love your organization, and exactly what is it about this team that would make him want to stay on it?

I'd guess that he would prefer to be on a contending team and one that could score some runs for him.

Don't interpret my comment as siding with him. It's just an observation.

QUOTE (Lillian @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:20 PM)
Sure is a strange way to demonstrate how much you love your organization, and exactly what is it about this team that would make him want to stay on it?

I'd guess that he would prefer to be on a contending team and one that could score some runs for him.

Don't interpret my comment as siding with him. It's just an observation.

Sorry, i thought the sarcasm was obvious.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:08 PM)
David O'Brien ‏@DOBrienAJC 1h1 hour ago

#Braves have been interested in Chris Sale for several years, and yes, there have been at least preliminary discussions.

https://twitter.com/DOBrienAJC

Lol no f***ing way. Atlanta prospects that are traded always seem to end up sucking.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:27 PM)
They lack impact guys in my opinion

They certainly lack impact guys near the majors. As do most teams really.

Pirates would be interesting. While his salary would work with their low payroll, they need their prospects to be able to consistently field a winner.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 08:29 PM)
People defending Sale are doing it because they just hate this team and organization now so they want to back him no matter what. Chris really needs to learn to keep his emotions in check.

Sale is a hothead. The Sox organization is a dumpster fire.

Everybody wins!