Baron

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 05:27 PM)
If there is a 1% chance of Sale being traded, he shouldn't make another start for the Sox. There is NO upside to that.

The cold excuse is lame, but it is what it is. Sit him until you decide what you're doing.

They may not even get this game in

Pitching Albers is just conceding another game. Pretty poor when an organization is so poor it has to concede a game. Doesn't have anybody to pick up a spot start.

Trading Sale is a very bad idea. If you are gonna trade a guy you don't handle it this way. I'm telling you, organizations are quickly evaluating huge-name prospects that they believe will be like Avi, flops. Those are the guys the Sox will acquire. Remember how high a draft pick Beckham was?? This is how you sit in last place for 5-10 years. Making bulls*** trades at the wrong time. Our trade window has already closed for this year as far as I'm considered. Highway robbery coming.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 05:29 PM)
Pitching Albers is just conceding another game. Pretty poor when an organization is so poor it has to concede a game. Doesn't have anybody to pick up a spot start.

Trading Sale is a very bad idea. If you are gonna trade a guy you don't handle it this way. I'm telling you, organizations are quickly evaluating huge-name prospects that they believe will be like Avi, flops. Those are the guys the Sox will acquire. Remember how high a draft pick Beckham was?? This is how you sit in last place for 5-10 years. Making bulls*** trades at the wrong time. Our trade window has already closed for this year as far as I'm considered. Highway robbery coming.

At this point, losing games is the best route for the organization. If you are going to rebuild, the name of the game is getting as high a draft pick as possible for 3-5 years.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 04:32 PM)
The timing of this is curious for sure. Gotta admit, kinda want him traded just to see what they found acceptable.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 04:33 PM)
Getting excited. Hoping it's Boston.

This is definitely more exciting than watching their games, that's for sure. Just hope if they make this trade they don't blow it.

QUOTE (Charlie Haeger's Knuckles @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 04:35 PM)
Chris Sale, the guy who has to be physically removed from the mound by park security when the manager pulls him... is not pitching tonight because "flu"

I'm calling bulls*** on this one.

Trade coming.

Some Ranger fans are getting worried they are giving up Gallo, Profar, Mazara, and at least 2 more prospects

Edited by soxforlife05