Chris Sale scratched from start

Baron

QUOTE (Tony @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:14 PM)
See, now the Sox are pissed, and are going to go to all their people to start letting the bad stories out about Sale. It's so White Sox

Just watched the HBO Documentary Going Clear....the Church of Scientology use the same tactics.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 04:13 PM)
We don't know if that's what happened. Using the word "investigation" is a bit scary and leaves a lot of room to the imagination.

I already told you exactly what happened. Case closed.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:10 PM)
Anyone who fails to see that Sale is a big baby has blinders over their eyes. I still like him, but the guy throws temper tantrums and it's a character flaw that might just be getting him booted out of here now.

Still kind of curious the White Sox reaction is to concede a division game. A verbal altercation doesn't have to result in sending your best home. He isn't 8.

QUOTE (SCCWS @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:11 PM)
Huh??? You want to trade a top 5 pitcher in baseball for a package centered around a AA 2nd baseman who some project to be a DH in the majors. Time for your parents to take your computer away.

lol mature.

Moncada's one of the best prospects in their system. Plus hit tool, plus speed. He's also 21, so just because his defense is poor now doesn't mean it can't develop. Just because the deal is centered around him doesn't mean that's all you get.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:19 PM)
Still kind of curious the White Sox reaction is to concede a division game. A verbal altercation doesn't have to result in sending your best home. He isn't 8.

Not too me has to be a little more too this.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:19 PM)

Both parties are acting like 8 year olds.

#BringBackDrake

QUOTE (Lillian @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:19 PM)
Or, what if Sale wants to help his "new" team by trying to reduce the amount and quality of players that they have to include in a trade to the Sox?

That could be in Sale's interest.

Or better yet...what if he's working with Aliens who really control all the corporations while using humans for manual labor and the only way you can see them is with special glasses

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:21 PM)
Or better yet...what if he's working with Aliens who really control all the corporations while using humans for manual labor and the only way you can see them is with special glasses

And a metal colander on your head.

QUOTE (Special K @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:22 PM)
I'm with Sale. He's sick and tired of these losers in the front office. He's pissed there's trade talks about him which he should be. No reason to trade him. Trade these losers in the front office and keep Sale.

There are trade talks about literally every player.

Problem is these got out

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:23 PM)
Am I the only one who feels you have to trade him now?

No, I actually can't imagine him throwing another pitch for the Sox unless there's a heartfelt apology by him tomorrow morning.

Get the Rangers and Red Sox, and any other team in a bidding war, and make a move. The Sox will get players.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:18 PM)
Betts would be one hell of an add.

He got hurt last night and had to leave a close game they ended up losing. He is not scratched due to a trade. Doesn't mean he couldn't go in a trade but the knee soreness is real.

Edited by SCCWS