Chris Sale scratched from start

Baron

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 07:25 PM)
Wonder if they keep Q and trade Sale or unload both.

Albers is the key. If he can throw a complete game shutout tonight , Q is gone as well....................

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 04:26 PM)
The Sale incident began with something "silly" that mushroomed into a bigger argument, says a source. #Whitesox

https://twitter.com/jcrasnick/status/756993354496352256

So Kenny said, "don't be a b**** / queen / f**" about trade rumors and pitch, Chris."

Got it.

f***ing Kenny.

I'm with Sale. Don't stand for that crap man!

It's turned into some night eh? LOL.

I don't think anyone will ever really know what happened but IF Sale went off on Robin, Kenny or Hahn and IF it was because he was tired of the BS, tired of the losing in this screwed up organization, two things:

1. I'll give the guy a standing ovation

2. I can almost guarantee you he'll be traded. JR will stand by "his guys" over one of the best pitchers in baseball. That's so JR, so White Sox.

Remember loyalty is far more important than winning or accountability.

Again IF he's had it with losing, I can't blame him. About damn time someone on the field cared about it.

Mark

Edited by Lip Man 1

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:28 PM)
Not sure if or how Kenny Williams was involved. Sale has had strained relations with #whitesox and things finally boiled over.

https://twitter.com/jcrasnick/status/756994002780577794

Best case scenario right now is KW was involved and both were sent home, which explains the need for an investigation.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 06:30 PM)
Considering when they said it was the front office, there are only like two people that could be...

All thought it is worth nothing, the release came from Rick Hahn, and I have seen no indication that Williams was even there at the time.

Still wonder. Sale has made it clear many times that he wants to stay in Chicago. Wonder if with home and family has made plans to settle in. Now being all KABOSHED if he was notified of a trade. and his long term family plans are all up upheaval.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 12:31 AM)
Julie DiCaro @JulieDiCaro

Okay, if the Sale story I'm hearing is true, I totally get why the Sox threw him under the bus, because OMG. Lmao.

Not particularly a fan of her, but she usually has good sources

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jul 23, 2016 -> 05:31 PM)
This organization, and especially the FO, is a complete and utter joke. It is almost impossible to even cheer for them anymore, even as a lifelong fan. They are a complete embarrassment. All I can say now is...what the hell..."GO CUBS!!"

GO CUBS? Get that crap out of here.