Wise Master Buehrle

I was there unfortuanetly...Left really early though...How many days til Sox Fest 2004? I can't wait; I'm start saving up...That weekend is so awesome...Especially when you can hang out with guys like Kelly Wunsch and Aaron Rowand in the bar at 3 in the morning... :headbang... Well who can't wait for Sox Fest???

Well it's a great place for die-hard Sox Fans..I mean every single booth is all Sox (memorabilia,baseball cards).. You can get autographs from the guys, buy stuff from the booths.. Go to the clinics where the player talk about mechanics and stuff (hitting,catching,pitching)..There's conferences where you can ask questions to players.. I asked Kenny about our bullpen this year and he said it's real solid (talking about guys like Koch and White).. :lol: You can chat with guys after everything... The Sox team was on the 26th floor last year.. I woke up at 9:00 for breakfat and right next to me in the elevator was Harold Baines. It's pretty cool to actually see the guys and chat with them.. Aaron Rowand was filthy drunk last year and had a couple beers with the fans..He couldn't even stand straight...It's just a great time for Sox fans..The tickets aren't too much and I think it's a better experience if you spend the whole weekend there.. There's restuarants in there and its right in the loop..

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who are you kidding?  HSC stands in line for no one!

"Right up to the front here Michelle, we've been expecting you........." ;-)

damn skippy rex......i dont like waiting....and everyone knows it.... ;)

Usually tickets are $15 a day or $30 for the whole weekend. If you stay at the hotel for one night it is $149 (I believe) but you get 4 free passes to the fest, and if you stay both nights it is $249 (once again IIRC) but you get the 4 free passes plus a private autograph sesssion. It is a ton of fun, and I will probably go again this year.

Guest hotsoxchick1
If they only had a swimming pool for at night...That would be awesome.. ;)

lol and a hot tub.....maye we should suggest them moving it across the street to the holidome??? lol........