Crosstown Cup Game Thread, Game 1

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 04:07 PM)
The crosstown is annoying. It doesn't have the impact anymore. The thing I miss about Ozzie is his complaints about Wrigley. I'm not sure I want to watch because there is some envy what is going on at the North Side. Their front office seems like a 180 compared to the Sox. Some of the offers in their trades will probably never happen again. The Twins fired their GM and are looking to the Cubs organization for a replacement. Do you think they might consider KW?

The reverse of when the cubs stole McPhail from the Twins by offering him the President position instead of just GM.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 06:28 PM)
So the Sox are wearing the 1983 Jerseys again today. Are they wearing them as a support of Chris Sale, a middle finger to management, or because the swept yesterday, even though they lost in them Saturday.

They didn't lose Saturday. They won 2 in a row with them.

BTW, anyone who still has their ticket stubs from Saturday get a free best available upper deck ticket for Aug 5-7 vs Baltimore, exchange at White Sox box office only.

Sox are a disgrace at least this week. Sale is available, but noooo ... he's suspended for no reason. Make him pay for the gawd-damn uniforms and call it a day. Head scratching. Pretty soon they are gonna have no fans. They are testing the fans' patience with their ineptitude. We have about a 3 percent chance of winning this game. My gawd. We're pitching a hack against Arietta. Good luck to us. There's no reason to suspend the guy over what he did.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 06:36 PM)
Sox are a disgrace at least this week. Sale is available, but noooo ... he's suspended for no reason. Make him pay for the gawd-damn uniforms and call it a day. Head scratching. Pretty soon they are gonna have no fans. They are testing the fans' patience with their ineptitude. We have about a 3 percent chance of winning this game. My gawd. We're pitching a hack against Arietta. Good luck to us. There's no reason to suspend the guy over what he did.

If you truly consider what he did "no reason" you have bigger issues than anger at the team.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 06:36 PM)

Wow.

This reaches a new level..even for you.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 11:40 PM)
If you truly consider what he did "no reason" you have bigger issues than anger at the team.

Make him pay for the uniforms. Case closed. He's Chris Sale. We're the White Sox. Those uniforms are clown suits, barely passable back then when they wore 'em. How the hell can a professional pitch in those in 2016?

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 06:30 PM)
They didn't lose Saturday. They won 2 in a row with them.

BTW, anyone who still has their ticket stubs from Saturday get a free best available upper deck ticket for Aug 5-7 vs Baltimore, exchange at White Sox box office only.

I did see that about the tickets. With the season tickets now only online does the printed ticket count as there is no "stub" for them?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 05:36 PM)

Gonzalez is far from a hack...