AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 10:51 PM)
Nothing says f*** the Cubs like saying "we know we won the season series against you but we are still going to blow up the team"

We don't really know that. They haven't committed to blowing it up. They're open minded and listening. That's all we know. What if they go 5-2 this week? They can easily change their mind and buy or stand pat.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 08:53 PM)
We don't really know that. They haven't committed to blowing it up. They're open minded and listening. That's all we know. What if they go 5-2 this week? They can easily change their mind and buy or stand pat.

The record of this week shouldn't indicate their deadline approach. The offers they are presented with and the viability of converting on trade targets should.

Period. End of story. ( for me at least )

:)

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 08:54 PM)
Shocked and happy they could win this game. At least they won't get swept. As far as the bullpen? Words fail me.

Mark

I really see it as another example of Robin / Cooper using the pen right. Leading with Albers in the 9th... First bad mark. Leaving Jennings in there to face Rizzo, second bad mark. That's just off the top of my head after casually watching the inning while driving home.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 25, 2016 -> 11:00 PM)
The record of this week shouldn't indicate their deadline approach. The offers they are presented with and the viability of converting on trade targets should.

Period. End of story. ( for me at least )

:)

Well yeah the offers should. But you know this front office. They may buy into a winning streak and hold out. And then expectedly go like 5-10 after the deadline.

Edited by soxfan2014