Please Pray & Think of Knightni's Little Boy

Chisoxfn

Knightni's (Jeremy) son was delivered 14 weeks early on July 1st of this year. His son has been in the NICU lab since he was born and has been battling various medical issues and infections related to being born prematurely. Yesterday, their son was airlifted to a children's hospital in Indianapolis to see a special surgeon to see if they can help with stomach and intestinal issues their son is having and this afternoon, their son will be undergoing exploratory surgery. Jeremy, I want you to know that all of Soxtalk is thinking of little Josiah and your family and that you are all in our prayers and we are here for you.

Please send positive thoughts, prayers, and happy wishes Josiah's way!!!

If you would like to help financially, Jeremy has established a gofundme page to help assist with their sons medical costs, many of which will not be covered by insurance.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was born 9 weeks premature and spent the first 9 months of my life in an incubator. My best friends son was born 14 weeks premature while he was driving his wife to the hospital. She delivered in the car.

We both are alive and well.

Keep the faith and find strength in your heart man. Your beautiful son and your amazing wife need you.

We're all here for you brother.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 12:42 PM)
Seeing the photo of Josiah holding onto Jeremy's finger brought tears to my eyes. I hope all is well soon for that little guy and his family!

That's my wife's hand. She's a small woman. He's only 2 pounds and a foot long. his whole hand his smaller than the tip of my thumb.

Thank you to everyone who is thinking and praying for my boy.