Please Pray & Think of Knightni's Little Boy

Chisoxfn

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cried in the car on the way home today. My wife thinks it's silly that I post here, so I rehearsed in my head how I could convince her that our budgeted amount for offertory should go to you instead. As I told the story, she started sobbing and told me to donate before I even finished.

I know it's not much, and I know it will never fix the tragedy of this situation. I only hope it can relieve some of the horribly unnecessary financial stress that might exist right now. We will be thinking of and praying for you and beautiful Josiah often.

I'll echo others, this has truly made me tear up at least a handful of times. Life just sucks some times, but you've been so strong throughout the process Jeremy.

So much love to your family, hang in there bud.

Knightni! Unlike many others.... I am not a regular poster or close friend of anyone on the board. Just one of the so called "Joe Shmow's". But at least I can still give you the most sincere sentiments from my heart that I have to offer. As far as words coming to you from my end..... all I can share with you is........... when the heart is that distraught.... in all reality.......it's really hard know that if there is anything that I could write that would bring any REAL words of comfort to you "at this given moment." It's obvious that you have many friends on this board that really care about you and what you are dealing with......and what a blessing that must be to you. So in essence.....from my end......in my caring for what you are dealing with....all I can do is pray for God's intervention to bring to you and your wife a peace and comfort during this time that surpasses all of human comprehension and understanding. During this time, may His divine love and comfort wrap around your hearts, and give you the strength that is needed until new days of joy and upliftings of the heart approach in the near future. Lean on Jesus.

Tom