Please Pray & Think of Knightni's Little Boy

Chisoxfn

I never know what to say at a time like this. You search for some perfect magical words and they're just not there. I hope you and your wife can take comfort in knowing you have a lot of backup on this site. Including from this old man. Stay strong and all the best hopes and wishes from your boy from me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SI1020 @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 06:57 PM)
I never know what to say at a time like this. You search for some perfect magical words and they're just not there. I hope you and your wife can take comfort in knowing you have a lot of backup on this site. Including from this old man. Stay strong and all the best hopes and wishes from your boy from me.

So sorry. There are no words except best wishes and I will say prayers and hopefully the great medical care he's receiving will assure a perfect outcome. Prayers.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 05:00 PM)
We've had tragic news following surgery.

Josiah has an incurable issue with his intestines.

He will be passing away soon.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.

Heart breaking. I literally swelled with tears reading this. So saddened by your loss that only a few could even begin to comprehend. Stay close with your family. You will all heal and move on forever changed. Praying it can bond you closer in time.

God bless and love your way man. So sad for your loss. Don't give up and cry until you're done crying... Then cry some more.

Seriously man - now I'm crying with you. God. I can't imagine.

My son is 30 months old right now - we've been through some really rough stuff. My ex wife taking him into a bathroom, locking the door, turning off the lights, and screaming. He saw his mother trying to hit me in the face and take him from me. It was nuts. Now he's coping with a high conflict divorce and likely with a mother who still isn't stable.

But what you're facing - really is the worst type of greif I could ever imagine. Hope you all get the help and support you deserve. If you need anything, hit me up. I'll take a phone call from you at 4am if you need someone to talk to.

Even though we don't really know each other - you'll be in my heart man.

God bless you brother. May you find some strength to be there for those who need you.

This is a time where no words are good enough.

Love man. Hold onto love. Someway somehow.

Help and love.

That's my best shot with words. f*** words.