Sign in to follow this  
Chisoxfn

Please Pray & Think of Knightni's Little Boy

So sorry man. I got my first little guy coming 14 weeks from now and that picture brought me to tears. I'll be praying for you guys; God bless you, your family & little Josiah.

I cried in the car on the way home today. My wife thinks it's silly that I post here, so I rehearsed in my head how I could convince her that our budgeted amount for offertory should go to you instead. As I told the story, she started sobbing and told me to donate before I even finished.

I know it's not much, and I know it will never fix the tragedy of this situation. I only hope it can relieve some of the horribly unnecessary financial stress that might exist right now. We will be thinking of and praying for you and beautiful Josiah often.

Thanks everyone.

My wife and I appreciate each and every one of you for caring and sending love to my son.

I posted the gofundme on Facebook and several of my friends donated - I was so happy they did but at the same time wished more than anything that it was for some other reason.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 07:48 AM)
Josiah passed this morning.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

So sorry man. My thoughts are with you and your family.

so very sorry. condolences and peace to you and your family.

Again words just fail me. I'm terribly sorry. He will be a part of your family always. I wish I knew you and your wife better so I could do something more tangible than just words. Be strong both of you.

Having a precious 17 month old son, I can't imagine what it would be like to lose him at any point in the process, from the moment we discovered my wife was pregnant until today...

I'm very sorry, knightni. It might be cliche, but I truly believe that he is in a better place and you will see him again, many years from now. Your family is in my prayers.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 30, 2016 -> 07:48 AM)
Josiah passed this morning.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Man so sorry to hear that. This has been on my mind and has shaken me a bit. I can't imagine what that must be like. I wish I could do more for you guys.

I'll echo others, this has truly made me tear up at least a handful of times. Life just sucks some times, but you've been so strong throughout the process Jeremy.

So much love to your family, hang in there bud.

I'm so sorry man. My condolences to you and your family. I know it's tough. Just remember it's okay to cry, it's okay to hug someone, it's okay to feel sadness, anger, and more sadness.

I'm extremely sorry for your loss. This made me tear up as soon as I heard the news. Stay strong brother. If you need anything, we are here for you.

Knightni! Unlike many others.... I am not a regular poster or close friend of anyone on the board. Just one of the so called "Joe Shmow's". But at least I can still give you the most sincere sentiments from my heart that I have to offer. As far as words coming to you from my end..... all I can share with you is........... when the heart is that distraught.... in all reality.......it's really hard know that if there is anything that I could write that would bring any REAL words of comfort to you "at this given moment." It's obvious that you have many friends on this board that really care about you and what you are dealing with......and what a blessing that must be to you. So in essence.....from my end......in my caring for what you are dealing with....all I can do is pray for God's intervention to bring to you and your wife a peace and comfort during this time that surpasses all of human comprehension and understanding. During this time, may His divine love and comfort wrap around your hearts, and give you the strength that is needed until new days of joy and upliftings of the heart approach in the near future. Lean on Jesus.

Tom