Crosstown Cup Game Thread, Game 2

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, made our guys look silly.

Btw the atmosphere at these games has been so awesome. Our fans are SO ready for some meaningful/playoff games, just look at them! It's a far cry from 2 years ago when this rivalry hit rock bottom. I wish the Sox would give us what we want.

Edited by Green Line

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 07:26 PM)
At this point, just DFA him and bring up Smith. Can he be any worse? If he can play this time lol

You'd have a pitching staff throwing to two guys that have combined to catch single digit major league innings.

QUOTE (Green Line @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 06:27 PM)
Wow, made our guys look silly.

Btw the atmosphere at these games has been so awesome. Our fans are SO ready for some meaningful/playoff games, just look at them! It's a far cry from 2 years ago when this rivalry hit rock bottom. I wish the Sox would give us what we want.

I wish JR would just spend the money in FA to fill the holes. This team has the pitching and bullpen to contend if healthy.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 06:30 PM)
You'd have a pitching staff throwing to two guys that have combined to catch single digit major league innings.

a) Alex Avila is close to being back

b) I'd rather our pitching staff throwing to a sloth with its arms amputated than Dioner Navarro

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 07:30 PM)

And Narvaez has looked much better in those innings. Navarro was brought in for his bat and it's not there anymore.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 07:32 PM)
a) Alex Avila is close to being back

b) I'd rather our pitching staff throwing to a sloth with its arms amputated than Dioner Navarro

Alex Avila is close to getting hurt again

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 07:33 PM)
Rick Hahn seems like such a nice guy. I don't want to hate him.

I don't blame him because I still think Kenny is having a say behind the scenes. I want to see an unchained Hahn.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 07:34 PM)
Can't get major league experience by not playing.

Yeah, I don't want to f*** with a Smith/Narvaez battery when one should be in AAA and one should be in AA.