Crosstown Cup Game Thread, Game 3

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 03:42 AM)
You guys I'm beginning to think promoting the guy who walked 51 guys in 87 AA innings wasn't the best idea

Usually guys struggling in the minors don't come up to the majors and succeed. Turner and Fulmer have no business up here. Turner is one of the worst Sox pitchers in a long time.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 02:45 AM)
They should just release Fulmer. He obviously is just going to get worse.

He has peaked no doubt. Plus if wecwant or need a sacrificial lamb just let Turner be it

Oh look...I am getting text messages from my Cub fan friends letting me know how bad the White Sox suck. Does anybody else deal with this? Completely obnoxious, man. The majority of them seem to be like that. Sad thing is, we are in our late thirties.

Edited by soxfan85

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 02:41 AM)
Yep, anytime you score 1 rub on a homer by your pitcher, you really have to blame the game on the manager because you know the bullpen even though they aren't doing the job, would have if they came in one hitter sooner.

I actually blame Obama

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 09:49 PM)
Oh look...I am getting text messages from my Cub fan friends letting me know how bad the White Sox suck. Does anybody else deal with this? Completely obnoxious, man. The majority of them seem to be like that. Sad thing is, we are in our late thirties.

lol where were they at the last two games haha

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 09:49 PM)

Did you tell them you already knew we weren't any good?

How much nut riding can one network do... They bring Fulmer in

"He's out of Vandy, they have some studs in the league now David Price, Sonny Gray, man I've never seen anyone release a ball as fast as... Aroldis Chapman. Let's watch him warm up with his lead ball. I wonder how much that weighs? Let's find out! Chapman is cool! We should be more like Chapman

Fulmer ya done f***ed up kid, you don't hit Kris Bryant with the first pitch. That was intentional and now you have ruined any chances of your team winning. You don't come inside on the kid Kris Bryant. We don't care you're wild as hell and shouldn't even be in the majors yet that was intentional.

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 02:49 AM)

Tell them congrats on literally beating three pitchers that were in the minors a few weeks ago

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 09:40 PM)
I know people had doubts about his delivery and maintaining his velocity on shorter than 6 days rest. Sucks that Boston took Benintendi

Our draft picks need to be successful, especially in the top rounds. And no I'm not dismissing Fulmer, but every high pick failure is yet another position we have to worry about filling through trades or FA.

We should not be entering Monday having Sale or Quintana anyways, so Fulmer's success isn't necessary now

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 10:49 PM)

Yeah I'd change my number and get new friends.