Crosstown Cup Game Thread, Game 3

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 03:15 AM)
Robin mismanaging the bullpen once again. Did anyone not see that coming??? FU Ventura.

There was nothing wrong with giving Ranaudo the chance to get out of it

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 08:20 PM)
There was nothing wrong with giving Ranaudo the chance to get out of it

He was done and giving him the chance cost us 2 runs (and likely the game). Robin's stupid decisions have cost us at least 12-15 games this year and will be the reason we fail to make the playoffs.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 08:21 PM)
He was done and giving him the chance cost us 2 runs (and likely the game). Robin's stupid decisions have cost us at least 12-15 games this year and will be the reason we fail to make the playoffs.

That was his second hit allowed how can you say he was "done"?

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 09:21 PM)

lol nope

the sox sucking massive dick will be the reason they don't make the playoffs

robin is bad but this team would still be bad without him.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 08:23 PM)
lol nope

the sox sucking massive dick will be the reason they don't make the playoffs

robin is bad but this team would still be bad without him.

You've got at least 12 L's this year that belong 100% to Robin. With a good manager, we would have a good lead on first place in the division and be a lock for postseason.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 09:16 PM)
f***!!

Robin gambles too much on pitching that was previously in AAA

Completely agree. I was just telling my buddy I wouldn't leave him in to face Baez after 100+ pitches and the 4th walk.

Ranaudo pitched a hell of a game....I would have left him in also. That 3-2 breaking pitch was right in Meat City tho...seems like Baez knew what was coming. Hard to be upset at this kids outing tho...also since he's the only person that's accounted for any scoring.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 09:24 PM)
You've got at least 12 L's this year that belong 100% to Robin. With a good manager, we would have a good lead on first place in the division and be a lock for postseason.

ok name the 12 losses...

go

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 09:25 PM)
Ranaudo pitched a hell of a game....I would have left him in also. That 3-2 breaking pitch was right in Meat City tho...seems like Baez knew what was coming. Hard to be upset at this kids outing tho...also since he's the only person that's accounted for any scoring.

That is the most pathetic thing about this damn game...and damn team in general. This offense just flat out sucks. Although I fully expect Chapman to blow his save opportunity against us tonight ;)

Edited by soxfan85