Trade Deadline: Sox Make No Moves

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Aug 5, 2016 -> 03:59 AM)
Lets point out that Robertson, abreu, Eaton, melky and Frazier were all brought in under hahn. Also anderson, rodon, and fulmer were all drafted under hahn. When was the last time the sox had good drafts that their top pick were in the majors within a year 3 times in a row. Most of kennys picks under him have been busts. Most of the current core pieces are because of hahn. Hahn was given an aging team and crap of a farm system. Current team is younger. Also sales and Quintanas team friendly contracts were signed under hahn. Unfortunately i still dont think hahn has full say as gm and isnt given more money to play with cause of jerry

I've mentioned in other posts those names. I'm mainly talking about free agents. His trades have been fine for the most part. I did say the drafting IMO is slowly trending upwards.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 5, 2016 -> 06:54 AM)
Gammons just said Moncada, Benitendi, Devers and Kopech were not available for Sale. LMAO, seriously, go f*** yourself Boston. I hope you flame out

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 5, 2016 -> 07:04 AM)
Then they'll never get him nor Quintana. f*** em.

Lol...directly conflicts with what White Sox Dave said was offered for Quintana. Not sure I have that much faith in Dave, but you can't really trust Gammons either when it comes to the Red Sox. Whatever, I can't wait for them to flame out in the playoffs and realize they should have added a legit TOR arm.

Gammons just said Moncada, Benitendi, Devers and Kopech were not available for Sale. LMAO, seriously, go f*** yourself Boston. I hope you flame out

Heard that too. I can't even imagine how hilarious that offer was if that is remotely true. Probably looked like one of their fan offers "What about Sandoval, Owens, and Johnson? That should be more than fair for Sale, he's obviously crazy"

LOL - what in the world type of conversation can you have then for Chris Sale if these guys are not available, and presumably the Betts and Boegardts of the world were not available? There is absolutely NO conversation to be had then.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 5, 2016 -> 04:54 AM)

He said the same thing a few days prior to the deadline.

That simply cannot be true. No GM is that stupid.

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Aug 5, 2016 -> 09:39 AM)
LOL - what in the world type of conversation can you have then for Chris Sale if these guys are not available, and presumably the Betts and Boegardts of the world were not available? There is absolutely NO conversation to be had then.
That might be why Dombrowski said he hadn't talked to Hahn since Friday. He offered some crap for Sale, and Hahn didn't even bother replying.

I'm sure a couple of those guys were available. Maybe not everyone, but I'm sure they want these guys to think the organization is so high on them, they wouldn't move them for anything. A guy just called up thinking he was trade bait a few days ago isn't going to make his transition any easier.