Charlie Tilson Being Called Up

shysocks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 02:13 PM)
I am not mocking anyone, that statement was actually me.

Gotcha. Seriously, though. How are we supposed to remotely enjoy anything the rest of this season? Just seems like they'll re-up with a few questionable pieces this offseason again & be back in the same position this time next year.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 02:18 PM)
Hopefully he works out, it would make the only real hole they would technically have to plug up be C.

Uh... And DH and a bullpen who doesn't lead the league in BS.... And a third baseman who has a OBP above .300... And a first baseman who can slug over .750... And an outfield who projects to hit more than 25 home runs COMBINED.

This team is in deep dodo - even if Tilson lights the world on fire and is rookie of the universe.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 10:29 PM)
Uh... And DH and a bullpen who doesn't lead the league in BS.... And a third baseman who has a OBP above .300... And a first baseman who can slug over .750... And an outfield who projects to hit more than 25 home runs COMBINED.

This team is in deep dodo - even if Tilson lights the world on fire and is rookie of the universe.

and a partridge in a pear tree :) You aren't asking for much are you? I am interested in this kids defense and his speed. I think Shuck did a decent job filling in for Jackson but was starting to falter

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 05:21 PM)
and a partridge in a pear tree :) You aren't asking for much are you? I am interested in this kids defense and his speed. I think Shuck did a decent job filling in for Jackson but was starting to falter

He was an awful replacement for Jackson by every imaginable metric

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 03:21 PM)

Just being realistic about what's needed to be a good team, man.