Sox @ Tigers GAMETHREAD

ChiSox59

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 05:36 PM)
Lol...I love that the Cardinals' 12th rated prospect is now our savior. The sad part is there isn't much else to get excited about. This team is painful to watch outside of a handful of players.

Agreed. Why care if they don't care enough to replace the manager when it's clear he's in over his head?

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 05:36 PM)
Lol...I love that the Cardinals' 12th rated prospect is now our savior. The sad part is there isn't much else to get excited about. This team is painful to watch outside of a handful of players.

He isn't a savior to me but he is a new face and if he is good he could be a starter next year.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 06:05 PM)
He isn't a savior to me but he is a new face and if he is good he could be a starter next year.

This. He isn't Andrew Benintendi. That would be who we'd consider a "savior" so-to-speak. What he can do is go get the baseball, make contact and get on base. Can his bat develop? I'm not sure because I haven't seen him nor followed his minor league progress.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 05:13 PM)
This. He isn't Andrew Benintendi. That would be who we'd consider a "savior" so-to-speak. What he can do is go get the baseball, make contact and get on base. Can his bat develop? I'm not sure because I haven't seen him nor followed his minor league progress.

That doesn't seem to happen in this organization.