Abreu 1B

Morneau DH

Frazier 3B

Navarro C

Tilson CF

Saladino 2B

6:10 CT first pitch.

Go Sox. How about a sweep!?

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 05:06 PM)
Please look good Tilson, please look good

Lol...I love that the Cardinals' 12th rated prospect is now our savior. The sad part is there isn't much else to get excited about. This team is painful to watch outside of a handful of players.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 05:36 PM)
Lol...I love that the Cardinals' 12th rated prospect is now our savior. The sad part is there isn't much else to get excited about. This team is painful to watch outside of a handful of players.

Agreed. Why care if they don't care enough to replace the manager when it's clear he's in over his head?

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 05:36 PM)

He isn't a savior to me but he is a new face and if he is good he could be a starter next year.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 06:05 PM)
He isn't a savior to me but he is a new face and if he is good he could be a starter next year.

This. He isn't Andrew Benintendi. That would be who we'd consider a "savior" so-to-speak. What he can do is go get the baseball, make contact and get on base. Can his bat develop? I'm not sure because I haven't seen him nor followed his minor league progress.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 05:13 PM)
This. He isn't Andrew Benintendi. That would be who we'd consider a "savior" so-to-speak. What he can do is go get the baseball, make contact and get on base. Can his bat develop? I'm not sure because I haven't seen him nor followed his minor league progress.

That doesn't seem to happen in this organization.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 06:19 PM)
That doesn't seem to happen in this organization.

That's why I said I'm not sure. I have zero faith in this organization's ability to develop hitters.

Nice contact for the base hit. Good to see Miggy congratulate him. He really matured well.

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 06:46 PM)
Nice contact for the base hit. Good to see Miggy congratulate him. He really matured well.

I don't think anyone has more fun playing the game than Miggy.

Edited by soxfan2014