2016 Fantasy Football Thread

SnB

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 03:07 PM)
What kind of league do you play in where you can get trades like these? Damn man, I'd take that in an instant.

I'd take McCoy and Palmer. You're not even gonna play Palmer anyways. Brady's good to go for the rest of the year.

I told him I would wait until Friday to accept the offer, so it wouldn't process for this week. He then saw my Hopkins/Elliot trade and decided he didn't want to "make my team even better" so he backed out of the deal. Maybe I should have just accepted the offer and dealt with playing Winston over Stafford. But I figured Stafford would torch the Bears, so I wanted to wait a week. Damn.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 06:24 PM)
I would say that entering rehab is the opposite of messing up again, but either way, yeah, wise not to pick him up.

I didn't mean to mock his addition, but he's not entering rehab because he's been clean after his two suspensions and learning a lesson.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 09:19 AM)
Sweet, Dez has hairline fracture but may play. My fantasy year, baseball and football, has been brutal.

+1 on this, I've lost 3 starters in 4 weeks. My WR core is decimated and everyone in my league is hellbent on fleecing one another or make no moves at all.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Sep 30, 2016 -> 05:45 AM)
+1 on this, I've lost 3 starters in 4 weeks. My WR core is decimated and everyone in my league is hellbent on fleecing one another or make no moves at all.

Lost AP for the year, Bryant's hurt, Alshon has garbage throwing to him now, Jennings has been hurt a couple of weeks now.

Oh well maybe 2017 will be better.

Latavius Murray, Crowell, Baldwin, Fuller, Beasley. Those are my options for my 2 WR and a flex spot.

They are all projected to get 7-9 points. So far I have Baldwin/Beasley/Crowell in there. But Fuller against Tennessee is inticing, and Murray has scored a TD each week, even though his touches keep going down. Ugh, I have a really tough matchup this week so I am going to second guess myself so much.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

Welp, Baldwin only got me 5, Beasley only 6, and Fuller got 20 pts on my bench....ugh.

LUCKILY THOUGH, Elliot got 21, Crowell got 20, Gordon got 17.

I'm up by 21.4 and all he has left is Vikings D. And while they HAVE put up more than that 2 of the 3 weeks so far, they are only projected for 10.5 points against the Giants. It might be close.