2016 Fantasy Football Thread

SnB

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 01:55 AM)
Man, Pryor just got dropped in my league and I am really tempted to pick him up.

Just can't decide if I should drop Enunwa or Coates or Meredith to do it. Ugh, he's so intriguing.

Meredith. Don't be blinded by a career game.

Edited by maggsmaggs

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kevo880 @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 10:58 AM)
Was offered Melvin Gordon for Lamar Miller. .5 PPR. I'm tempted, but at the same time expect Lamar to start getting some TD's at some point. Input?

All of Houston scares me right now, take it from a Lamar Miller owner. My RB situation went from gold to borderline blackhole within the last few weeks.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 06:40 AM)

So you think I should take Pryor over Meredith? The only reason I picked up Meredith was because on Matthew Berry's fantasy show he said he thought he was worth a stash given how injured Bears WR are and how much Jeffrey is disappearing.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 01:48 AM)
So you think I should take Pryor over Meredith? The only reason I picked up Meredith was because on Matthew Berry's fantasy show he said he thought he was worth a stash given how injured Bears WR are and how much Jeffrey is disappearing.

I would undoubtedly take Pryor over Meredith.

Edited by maggsmaggs

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 06:40 AM)

Glad I didn't listen to you.

Actually, F me. Cuz I played Meredith over Britt. Derp.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 09:52 AM)
I would undoubtedly take Pryor over Meredith.

It didn't matter because I ended up smoking my opponent, but Meredith got me 12 points. Decided last minute to start him over Fuller, who got 0 points (assuming he didn't play).

Stafford got me 26 points on my bench, and still no one will even entertain him as their QB. It's his 3rd game with 23+. If not for his 5 point clunker vs the Bears, he would be averaging 20 points a game.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 16, 2016 -> 05:14 PM)
McCoy is changing my team's fortune from being incredibly mediocre to a championship contender.

That potential injury scared the hell outta me.

I really need Crowell to continue to look booty so Duke Johnson gets more touches. Outside of last week he has consistently got me 10 points a week even in the backup role. If he can start getting starter touches my Zeke/McCoy/Johnson trio should do a ton of damage.

Not really fantasy related, but that Colt/Texan game damn near gave me a heart attack. My work does a confidence pool every week and I needed the texans to win to win it this week.. Was so worried that the Colts would win in OT and I would have essentially lost by a missed extra kick.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 12:37 PM)
I was able to swap him out too in time. More sad that Ajayi put the nail in the arian foster coffin I had been stashing.

I'm still not sure about Ajayi. I wanna try and claim him, but James White is out there (as well as Dion Lewis obviously whose suppose to be back after the Pats bye week) and we all know the Pats offense is a gold mine with Brady at QB. (I have Gronk already and Bennett himself is a solid 1 TE in fantasy) Could be a sign of things to come, or a Jeremy Hill type one big game wonder. (Matt Jones is available too btw, but not too interested)

With Alshon Jeffery/AJ Green and Larry Fitzgerald along with Sammy Watson I thought I'd be playoff bound after week 2. Then Watson goes down and I'm getting nothing more than "fine" games from those guys and Forte is not the sure 10 plus player due to catches he once was and my team sucks.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 18, 2016 -> 09:44 AM)
With Alshon Jeffery/AJ Green and Larry Fitzgerald along with Sammy Watson I thought I'd be playoff bound after week 2. Then Watson goes down and I'm getting nothing more than "fine" games from those guys and Forte is not the sure 10 plus player due to catches he once was and my team sucks.

Good ol' Sammy Watson. ;)