2016 Fantasy Football Thread

SnB

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 26, 2016 -> 11:41 AM)
Worst. week. ever.

ESPN recommended that I start Fitzpatrick over Dalton.

Dalton was bad, but Fitz was historic-ally bad.

FML

I lost by 100.5 pts this week bud, so you're not alone. My opponent had Marvin Jones,McCoy,NE D,and D.Thomas all while my team flopped harder than possibly imaginable.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 25, 2016 -> 07:03 PM)
Would've lost anyway playing Allen, but Gronks dud did suck. Lost by 4. (although he still has Jeffrey tonight so that number will increase)

And it figures as soon as I drop Jeremy Hill, he goes off. :lol:

Jesus Devonta Freeman. I would've won had I played him. Unreal.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 07:38 AM)
Rodgers is on a bye week so I'm going to the FA pickup. Which QB do you guys like this week between the following.

Siemian at TB

Prescott at SF

Flacco vs OAK

Taylor vs NE

Flacco

The Raiders' pass defense is the worst the the NFL right now.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 02:00 AM)
Put in a claim on Jordan Howard, although taking any Bears offensive player seems kind of silly.

Might be better than Crowell though.

Howard is likely to be a featured back for 2-3 weeks, always valuable in a pinch.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 10:16 AM)
Howard is likely to be a featured back for 2-3 weeks, always valuable in a pinch.

Lost the claims on Howard and Pryor.

Still sitting on that Murray for Landry trade.

Also trying to work out a trade for Stafford and Hopkins for David Johnson, Diggs, and Howard. He doesn't seem willing to move Johnson for anyone though.

Ok, so just got offered this trade....

I trade...

Matthew Stafford (I have Brady to replace him with)

Isiah Crowell

I get

CJ Anderson or McCoy (my choice)

Winston or Palmer (my choice)

Should I do the trade? And for which of those players?

I am leaning McCoy, because Anderson shares a bye week with Gordon, and I play a very tough opponent that week (Easy opponent during McCoys bye week), and also Winston because Palmer shares a bye week with Brady. So to avoid all that, I am thinking of going McCoy and Winston for Stafford and Crowell. Might try to ask for Bailey in exhange for Josh Brown, just to get a Cowboys player on my team.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 07:18 AM)
Flacco

The Raiders' pass defense is the worst the the NFL right now.

Was originally gonna go with him too but wasn't sure cause I'm in a PPR league.. Tyrod Taylor seems intruging as well since he's a duel threat. I'll think it over a bit.

Sigh. Down goes Decker it looks like. Just traded Josh Gordon too(Gordon and McKinnon for Elliott)

My WRs are now Alshon, Markus Wheaton, Tyler Lockett, and Kendall Wright.

14 team league too so pickings are extremely thin on the FA market....Guys like Funchess, Aiken, Coates, Perriman, DGB, Boyd, and Brice Brown are what I have to pick from.

Any of the guys intrigue you?

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Sep 28, 2016 -> 10:02 PM)
Ok, so just got offered this trade....

I trade...

Matthew Stafford (I have Brady to replace him with)

Isiah Crowell

I get

CJ Anderson or McCoy (my choice)

Winston or Palmer (my choice)

Should I do the trade? And for which of those players?

I am leaning McCoy, because Anderson shares a bye week with Gordon, and I play a very tough opponent that week (Easy opponent during McCoys bye week), and also Winston because Palmer shares a bye week with Brady. So to avoid all that, I am thinking of going McCoy and Winston for Stafford and Crowell. Might try to ask for Bailey in exhange for Josh Brown, just to get a Cowboys player on my team.

What kind of league do you play in where you can get trades like these? Damn man, I'd take that in an instant.

I'd take McCoy and Palmer. You're not even gonna play Palmer anyways. Brady's good to go for the rest of the year.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 01:17 PM)
I need to start two of the following for WR/FLEX

WR Beckham Jr. @ MIN

WR Demaryius Thomas @ TB

RB Matt Jones vs. CLE

RB Jordan Howard vs. DET

WR Terrelle Pryor @ WAS

What do I do?

How good is the team you are playing against.

The safest play is OBJ.

After that it really depends on whether you think you need a safe score (ie 1-10 points) or if you need a big score and willing to take a risk.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 03:07 PM)
What kind of league do you play in where you can get trades like these? Damn man, I'd take that in an instant.

Seriously. Seems like he's robbing people left and right.

Think I'm gonna try Taylor instead of Flacco. Gambling on the duel threat in the PPR.

Statement from Josh Gordon "After careful thought and deep consideration I've decided that I need to step away from pursuing my return to the Browns and my football career to enter an in-patient rehabilitation facility. This is the right decision for me and one that I hope will enable me to gain full control of my life and continue on a path to reach my full potential as a person. I appreciate the support of the NFL, NFLPA, the Browns, my teammates, my agent and the community through this extremely challenging process." Statement from Executive VP of Football Operations Sashi Brown on Josh Gordon "We support Josh in taking this step to seek additional help and treatment. His singular focus must be on his own health. We want nothing more than for Josh to be successful personally and professionally and will not comment on his status with the organization at this time."

If only someone warned you, you poor saps.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2016 -> 04:57 PM)
You people still holding out for Josh Gordon? That is so 3 years ago. He'll just screw up again. Way to many quality WRs to hold out hope on him IMO.