• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doublem,

bingo!

hey, she has to name it that to be an in your face thing and get the tv time

game, set, match to you.

:headbang

Probably because its set up to have something to do with caucasian cultuer or something like that.

Although I couldn't quit tell you what caucasian culture is.

There's already a big club that's all about Caucasian culture. It's called America.

Very out dated view. By 2030 there will be no white majority, if current trends continue. Whites are already less than half of the populations of California, New Mexico and Hawaii. Probably Texas too at this point. Hispanics are the largest "minority" group and their numbers are growing at a rapid clip. By 2007 or 2008 there will be more hispanics than blacks in the Chicago Public Schools. The white america you are referring to is very past tense.

Please. Whites still run this country and will for at least both of our lifetimes. If you don't see that, there's not much help for you.

America is a white country. Population isn't the only numbers that matter. Why don't you break down the percentage of wealth that is owned by whites compared to minorities and then go cry me a river about America losing its way.

Why are you attacking me? I'm quoting demographics only. I gave no value judgement whatsoever about the changing face of the USA. I in now way implied that because things have changed the country is losing its way. I disagree with your premise, I think you're wrong. The country is greatly changed, it is no longer a white country and that is permanent. If you want to talk incomes, Asians have the highest median incomes of all. I could give a long rebuttal but I see it would do no good. You're mind is already made up. I see they have all sorts of clever clickables here, but there is no middle finger big enough for you.

doublem,

bingo!

game, set, match to you.

Probably because its set up to have something to do with caucasian cultuer or something like that.

There's already a big club that's all about Caucasian culture. It's called America.

Very out dated view. By 2030 there will be no white majority, if current trends continue. Whites are already less than half of the populations of California, New Mexico and Hawaii. Probably Texas too at this point. Hispanics are the largest "minority" group and their numbers are growing at a rapid clip. By 2007 or 2008 there will be more hispanics than blacks in the Chicago Public Schools. The white america you are referring to is very past tense.

Please. Whites still run this country and will for at least both of our lifetimes. If you don't see that, there's not much help for you.

America is a white country. Population isn't the only numbers that matter. Why don't you break down the percentage of wealth that is owned by whites compared to minorities and then go cry me a river about America losing its way.

This is just an excuse to become nothing,. to do nothing and to be nothing. It is widely used. I pray you dont continue to think this way........

doublem,

bingo!

game, set, match to you.

This is just an excuse to become nothing,. to do nothing and to be nothing. It is widely used. I pray you dont continue to think this way........

How am I using this as an excuse? I'm just merely pointing out that America is still a country run by whites (them WASPs still have all the power). Yossarian's argument was that America isn't a white nation based on it's population... I believe America is still a white nation (and will be one for a loooooooong time) based on the economics of the situation, which, when dumbed down to a sentence are, "whites have the money; minorities don't."

It's not a coincidence that all the Presidents (but 1, IIRC), have been white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant men.

doublem,

bingo!

game, set, match to you.

How am I using this as an excuse? I'm just merely pointing out that America is still a country run by whites (them WASPs still have all the power). Yossarian's argument was that America isn't a white nation based on it's population... I believe America is still a white nation (and will be one for a loooooooong time) based on the economics of the situation, which, when dumbed down to a sentence are, "whites have the money; minorities don't."

It's not a coincidence that all the Presidents (but 1, IIRC), have been white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant men.

Well true, bro. I have no idea what race you are nor do i care but.................minorities all too often use what you are referring to as an excuse to fail. It may still be run by whites, but it has been proven many times over that America is a country than anyone or any race can be successful. Human beings in general need to stop lookin for excuses and start looking for opportunity.

Well true, bro.  I have no idea what race you are nor do i care but.................minorities all too often use what you are referring to as an excuse to fail.  It may still be run by whites, but it has been proven many times over that America is a country than anyone or any race can be successful.  Human beings in general need to stop lookin for excuses and start looking for opportunity.

I'll agree with that... I don't want to get into a long debate (fight) about the percieved opprotunities (or lack thereof) available in modern America to minorities... It's a senseless debate that ends up with the same people at the same place when it started. I'm merely suggesting that the United States is still a "white" country. I still don't see how anyone can disagree with that, but to each there own.

I see they have all sorts of clever  clickables here, but there is no middle finger big enough for you.

oh s***. ownage of the century right there. :headbang

and don't let doub bother you. he just likes to whine about all the injustices he can think of without backing them up with facts. oh, and if he ever types like he is drunk, he is probably faking it.

Well true, bro.  I have no idea what race you are nor do i care but.................minorities all too often use what you are referring to as an excuse to fail.  It may still be run by whites, but it has been proven many times over that America is a country than anyone or any race can be successful.  Human beings in general need to stop lookin for excuses and start looking for opportunity.

I'll agree with that... I don't want to get into a long debate (fight) about the percieved opprotunities (or lack thereof) available in modern America to minorities... It's a senseless debate that ends up with the same people at the same place when it started. I'm merely suggesting that the United States is still a "white" country. I still don't see how anyone can disagree with that, but to each there own.

I dont disagree at all. Give it 20-30 years and i may disagree. My point was that people shouldnt use it as an excuse. Thats all. You can be anything or anyone you want to be........no matter what race, sex, etc.....

doublem,

bingo!

game, set, match to you.

Actually, I refuse to call myself 'Caucasian' because I am NOT from the Caucasus mountains. Also, just because a group of people are white doesn't mean they share the same culture. For example, I grew up with polka and Irish folk music, Polish/Irish food, and Irish dancing so, going by the above statement, I guess every white person did. It makes me laugh that anytime the idea for a 'club for white people' comes up everyone readily assumes it is a racist thing. Why isn't NAACP or the Rainbow Coalition (Jesse Jackson's thing) considered racist? Why was the Hispanic Club that existed in high school and college considered racist? They never let anyone but of those particular heritages into their club? :huh:

As long as no one is causing trouble, let them be and have their club, maybe some good will come out of - volunteering (most of the college clubs I was in mandated a certain amount of volunteering :headbang ).

One last thing, people that are convinced 'whites' have it so easy and are all the same because they share the color of their skin make me laugh at their naiveté. I wish I was so lucky to have one of these easy white lives I keep reading about. Maybe then I wouldn't have had to work 2 jobs while going through college and still ending up with student loans, watch my parents nearly lose their house in the '80s because there were no jobs to be had after the steel mills closed and have no dental insurance until 25 and no health insurance from the age of 18 until 25 (prior to that, the insurance I did have was a joke at best and covered next to nothing). And that is just the tip of the ice berg. And lastly, I know I will get flamed for this post, but so be it. :)

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

--Bill Hicks

We are all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively and it is only our delusions that we are separate races and separate subdivisions of people when in actuality we are all only one race, HUMAN.  We have allowed our separation anxiety to get the best of us after whitey brought over Africans to work for no money [i'm not talking about the "I work at Wal-Mart and I make no money" type of job either]  Then whitey left in a case of white flight and we all get inculcated by shows like COPS etc. that minorities commit all the crime and even have it steeped so far that our drug laws have become racist and biased socio-economically.  For example, the penalty for cocaine is 4 times as long if you have crack rather than blow.  Crack is disproportionately found in minority cities while blow is commonly found in white cities.

Rather than addressing the fevered f***ing piece of s*** debate about if the girl can have a club that involves everybody but is called the "Caucasian Club", why don't people worry about the socio-economic and racial inequalities that do not afford equal opportunities to people? And please, don't start with the "reverse discrimination" garbage.  It makes me laugh too damn hard.

I'll be very interested to hear your opinions in about 20 years, you know, after living in the real world and escaping the utopian handcuffs of youth and liberally charged academia.

Crack is dirty cocaine, considered more addictive, and worse for you. I'm glad there are stiffer penalties for crack. Apparently you'd like to see more crackheads on the street.

There are no "delusions" of race. There have been NUMEROUS studies that the PC media will not cover which will show you that there are gaps in intelligence, predilection for violent crime, physical ability, alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse from race to race. Sociology apparently is a science of our imaginations according to your contorted views of equality and humanity.

I'll be very interested to hear your opinions in about 20 years, you know, after living in the real world and escaping the utopian handcuffs of youth and liberally charged academia. 

Crack is dirty cocaine, considered more addictive, and worse for you.  I'm glad there are stiffer penalties for crack.  Apparently you'd like to see more crackheads on the street.

There are no "delusions" of race.  There have been NUMEROUS studies that the PC media will not cover which will show you that there are gaps in intelligence, predilection for violent crime, physical ability, alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse from race to race.  Sociology apparently is a science of our imaginations according to your contorted views of equality and humanity.

Gaps in intelligence due to inequality in resources being alloted to school districts? Hell, according to standardized tests, Asians do better than whites. So all whites must bow to our Asian masters. And with alcoholism, etc. being predisposed in the genes...didn't that thinking die out with eugenics? There was another big fan of eugenics that you may like, mmmmmbeer. His name is Adolf Hitler. Let's hear it for Eurocentrism! :finger

Youth and liberally charged academia, hahaha. I love how you can't beat my argument with FACTS so you dismiss it using my age. I've read about the black/white test gap and a lot of it can be attributed to maldistribution of resources in schools along with opportunities for higher socio-economic class people to get more schooling [i.e. tutors etc]

And thank you for saying that I'd like to see more crackheads on the streets. Did Rush or the local Grand Wizard tell you to use that one?

"Although most cocaine in the USA is snorted intranasally, smoking crack cocaine has become widely publicized."

Source: "Cocaine Dependence", The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, Section 15.Psychiatric Disorders, Chapter 195.Drug Use and Dependence, Merck & Co. Inc., from the web at http://www.merck.com/pubs/mmanual/section1...ter195/195f.htm last accessed November 30, 2000.

"Powder cocaine and crack cocaine are two forms of the same drug, containing the same active ingredient."

Source: US Sentencing Commission, Special Report to Congress: Cocaine and Federal Sentencing Policy (Washington DC: US Sentencing Commission (February 1995), p. v.

The US Sentencing Commission found in its 1997 report that "nearly 90 percent of the offenders convicted in federal court for crack cocaine distribution are African-American while the majority of crack cocaine users is white. Thus, sentences appear to be harsher and more severe for racial minorities than others as a result of this law. The current penalty structure results in a perception of unfairness and inconsistency."

Source: US Sentencing Commission, Special Report to the Congress: Cocaine and Federal Sentencing Policy (Washington, DC: US Sentencing Commission, April 1997), p. 8.

So wait, there is longer sentences for a drug that LESS people use? The longer sentences for crack, which has the SAME PHYSICAL EFFECTS ON THE BODYas powder cocaine makes no sense. It's just that crack gets more widely publicized so the politicians want to be "tough on crime." [ie put a bunch of minorities behind bars while real criminals like Ken Lay get to sip margaritas on a beach]

Crack is dirty cocaine, considered more addictive, and worse for you.  I'm glad there are stiffer penalties for crack.  Apparently you'd like to see more crackheads on the street.

There are no "delusions" of race.  There have been NUMEROUS studies that the PC media will not cover which will show you that there are gaps in intelligence, predilection for violent crime, physical ability, alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse from race to race.  Sociology apparently is a science of our imaginations according to your contorted views of equality and humanity.

Gaps in intelligence due to inequality in resources being alloted to school districts? Hell, according to standardized tests, Asians do better than whites. So all whites must bow to our Asian masters. And with alcoholism, etc. being predisposed in the genes...didn't that thinking die out with eugenics? There was another big fan of eugenics that you may like, mmmmmbeer. His name is Adolf Hitler. Let's hear it for Eurocentrism! :finger

Youth and liberally charged academia, hahaha. I love how you can't beat my argument with FACTS so you dismiss it using my age. I've read about the black/white test gap and a lot of it can be attributed to maldistribution of resources in schools along with opportunities for higher socio-economic class people to get more schooling [i.e. tutors etc]

And thank you for saying that I'd like to see more crackheads on the streets. Did Rush or the local Grand Wizard tell you to use that one?

"Although most cocaine in the USA is snorted intranasally, smoking crack cocaine has become widely publicized."

Source: "Cocaine Dependence", The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, Section 15.Psychiatric Disorders, Chapter 195.Drug Use and Dependence, Merck & Co. Inc., from the web at http://www.merck.com/pubs/mmanual/section1...ter195/195f.htm last accessed November 30, 2000.

"Powder cocaine and crack cocaine are two forms of the same drug, containing the same active ingredient."

Source: US Sentencing Commission, Special Report to Congress: Cocaine and Federal Sentencing Policy (Washington DC: US Sentencing Commission (February 1995), p. v.

The US Sentencing Commission found in its 1997 report that "nearly 90 percent of the offenders convicted in federal court for crack cocaine distribution are African-American while the majority of crack cocaine users is white. Thus, sentences appear to be harsher and more severe for racial minorities than others as a result of this law. The current penalty structure results in a perception of unfairness and inconsistency."

Source: US Sentencing Commission, Special Report to the Congress: Cocaine and Federal Sentencing Policy (Washington, DC: US Sentencing Commission, April 1997), p. 8.

So wait, there is longer sentences for a drug that LESS people use? The longer sentences for crack, which has the SAME PHYSICAL EFFECTS ON THE BODYas powder cocaine makes no sense. It's just that crack gets more widely publicized so the politicians want to be "tough on crime." [ie put a bunch of minorities behind bars while real criminals like Ken Lay get to sip margaritas on a beach]

LOL apu please. You whining is pathetic. More blacks are busted for coke because theyre spending time either in crack houses or committing crimes while on coke. Its hard to bust the white crack/coke user when hes doing it in his basement for noone to see.......................all youre looking for is an excuse to whine, an excuse to fail. The world is unfair waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Well no s*** it is, but the winners dont sit in a corner and whine about it the rest of their lives. Some blacks, have done wonderful things with their lives, despite such "horrible inequities". :rolleyes:

mmmmmmbeer,

your answer is racist bulls***.

Racist? Which race am I declaring superior in my post? Did I even mention any races in particular? Do you deny that there are differences between races when comparing averages?

I was warned that the left wingers here were the type to knee you in the groin and then cry foul. It seems true. I posted some demographics and my words were twisted like a pretzel. It seems that the worst assumptions were made about you too. Liberal. The word has totally lost its original meaning. As far as the topic in question goes, it is interesting but highly charged. Years ago when I was in grad school I did some time consuming research linking race, intelligence and crime. I was warned to leave this subject alone, but since a colleague had done some groundbreaking work on youthful offenders and I'm not a particularly original person, I thought I'd piggyback on what others had done. I never worked so hard and was never so proud of anything I wrote. The Department Chair ran this particular class and she was not in any way happy with my little (actually it was somewhat long) treatise. I did manage an A, although I was subtly blackballed out of acceptance into the PHD program, despite being tied for first with three others in a field of 29 at the end of the MA program. I'd like to share some of my findings but most would be bored and others would put in into the worst possible light. By the way I in no way concluded that any particular race or ethnic group is superior or inferior; law abiding or crime prone. Eugenics was mentioned in this thread. Basically accusing mmmmmbeer of being a proponent. Eugenics was a natural outgrowth of Darwinism, after all some are more fit than others right? More than one icon of the left was a proponent of Eugenics. Anyway I hope this girl gets her Caucasian club, even if she isn't a full blooded Caucasian herself LOL. Hopefully she'll handle it right and it will be a positive experience for everyone, even non Caucasians. Honestly I hope some of you never serve on a jury, this girl was condemned without a trial. If it was a club sponsoring any number or other groups no one would bat an eye. Yes I was warned. There is another forum I post on that has a variety of politically oriented topics. Many are partisan, but most post in a civilized manner and the debates are usually lively and informed without resorting to the usual crap. I'm going to think it over but maybe it would be better for me to skip this place. Another thing, I wish they would start teaching debate again in college speech classes. Debate is more than trying to verbally knee in the groin those we disagree with.

mmmmmmbeer,

Racist? Which race am I declaring superior in my post? Did I even mention any races in particular? Do you deny that there are differences between races when comparing averages?

I was warned that the left wingers here were the type to knee you in the groin and then cry foul. It seems true. I posted some demographics and my words were twisted like a pretzel. It seems that the worst assumptions were made about you too. Liberal. The word has totally lost its original meaning. As far as the topic in question goes, it is interesting but highly charged. Years ago when I was in grad school I did some time consuming research linking race, intelligence and crime. I was warned to leave this subject alone, but since a colleague had done some groundbreaking work on youthful offenders and I'm not a particularly original person, I thought I'd piggyback on what others had done. I never worked so hard and was never so proud of anything I wrote. The Department Chair ran this particular class and she was not in any way happy with my little (actually it was somewhat long) treatise. I did manage an A, although I was subtly blackballed out of acceptance into the PHD program, despite being tied for first with three others for 1st place in a field of 29 at the end of the MA program. I'd like to share some of my findings but most would be bored and others would put in into the worst possible light. By the way I in no way concluded that any particular race or ethnic group is superior or inferior; law abiding or crime prone. Eugenics was mentioned in this thread. Basically accusing mmmmmbeer of being a proponent. Eugenics was a natural outgrowth of Darwinism, after all some are more fit than others right? More than one icon of the left was a proponent of Eugenics. Anyway I hope this girl gets her Caucasian club, even if she isn't a full blooded Caucasian herself LOL. Hopefully she'll handle it right and it will be a positive experience for everyone, even non Caucasians. Honestly I hope some of you never serve on a jury, this girl was condemned without a trial. If it was a club sponsoring any number or other groups no one would bat an eye. Yes I was warned. There is another forum I post on that has a variety of politically oriented topics. Many are partisan, but most post in a civilized manner and the debates are usually lively and informed without resorting to the usual crap. I'm going to think it over but maybe it would be better for me to skip this place. Another thing, I wish they would start teaching debate again in college speech classes. Debate is more than trying to verbally knee in the groin those we disagree with.

Great post.

mmmmmmbeer,

Your post is racist. Dictionary definition.

And what is this "deny" stuff. This a legal hearing?

People are people. Don't need to go into a long thing about standard tests and all that follows from that. Race is a construct as opposed to being an actuality.

LOL apu please.  You whining is pathetic.  More blacks are busted for coke because theyre spending time either in crack houses or committing crimes while on coke.  Its hard to bust the white crack/coke user when hes doing it in his basement for noone to see.......................all youre looking for is an excuse to whine, an excuse to fail. The world is unfair waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  Well no s*** it is, but the winners dont sit in a corner and whine about it the rest of their lives.    Some blacks, have done wonderful things with their lives, despite such "horrible inequities". :rolleyes:

Yes, I state facts so that = whining. :huh:

Let's see some facts for what you have to say BMR. But no, you'd just rather make your generalizations and go on your happy little head up your ass way.

It's not an excuse to fail. It's wanting to correct a system that doesn't give all people an equal opportunity. And I guess, winners like yourself sit at home all day long unemployed in Vegas posting on a message board.

Any Yossarian, having BMR call names and declare anybody who doesn't agree with him a whiner is not as you put it a "kick in the groin?" :huh: I'm just asking for clarification purposes.

I am not trying to use your age against you. I am using your lack of life experiences against you, which just happens to be a trait inherent to age. Most conservatives are older. Most liberals are young. The socialist principles that liberals tend to agree with have been tried REPEATEDLY throughout history and have NEVER succeeded. Therefore, socialism/'marxism easily qualifies as a utopian philosophy that fails miserably in reality. As a young college student guarded from having to actually put food on the table for a family and deal with everyday realities, you are unequipped to challenge conservative philosophies that put self-motivation, self-reliance, self-worth, and self-government above worrying about the crackhead down the street looking for a handout.

I am FULLY aware that crack cocaine and cocaine contain the same active ingredient. Crack is cocaine mixed with a variety of other kitchen products, boiled, cooked, sold as rock. Cocaine is often baked to remove moisture and is regularly "cut" with ether, ephedrine, etc... but is considered to be "purer" than crack. The effects of cocaine vs. crack are VERY different. Crack is usually smoked and results in a 10-15 second intense "buzz", whereas cocaine is usually snorted and results in a varied length of "buzz", not nearly as intense, but is ATLEAST several minutes. The fact that the crack buzz is shorter and more powerful results in a higher tendency for addiction. As with other HIGHLY addictive drugs like heroine, I believe that crack should definitely have a stiffer sentence. I'm definitely not Rush, but thanks. I'm actually VERY much for the decriminalization of maryjane and I think we agree on that point.

So the Asians (japanese, chinese, pakistanis, indians, etc.) who hold a disproportionately high number of engineering positions in most telecommunications companies must be products of the OUTSTANDING public schools they have in India and Pakistan? I think not. I think that you know better too, you'd just never admit it.

Yes, I state facts so that = whining.  :huh:

Let's see some facts for what you have to say BMR.  But no, you'd just rather make your generalizations and go on your happy little head up your ass way.

It's not an excuse to fail.  It's wanting to correct a system that doesn't give all people an equal opportunity.  And I guess, winners like yourself sit at home all day long unemployed in Vegas posting on a message board.

Any Yossarian, having BMR call names and declare anybody who doesn't agree with him a whiner is not as you put it a "kick in the groin?"  :huh:  I'm just asking for clarification purposes.

Youre not contributing anything. Youre whining. The only way to improve things is for people to stop making excuses. Whining IS excuses. As far as me, i find it comical that you keep referring to me as unemployed. I moved to Las vegas to be near my sick dad. My parents are retired here. Im looking for a career and weighing my possibilities. Im interviewing weekly and have been offered jobs. Considering you are so interested, I will let you know as soon as i accept one. ;) I might add that ive turned down many offers in my life that you would consider a great job, so you may want to re think before you mention my career status, but hey thats up to you. :lol: