? 4 Bull

man hands

Jeff, has anyone told you where they think you'll be next year ... Charlotte?

I remember reading about you in the BA Prospect Handbook and thinking we can really use a guy with a 92 mph fastball and a hard slider ... what do you think is your best pitch and what do you think you've got to work on?

Jim B., is Kirk Champion suggesting you be the type of situational guy who would come in and face 1 or 2 guys? Are they also planning to move you up to Charlotte next year? Although there might be an opening at the Cell, Kelly walked a lot of guys this year.

We do appreciate your posts and your insight, you guys should be commended. :headbang

Jeff, has anyone told you where they think you'll be next year ... Charlotte?

I remember reading about you in the BA Prospect Handbook and thinking we can really use a guy with a 92 mph fastball and a hard slider ... what do you think is your best pitch and what do you think you've got to work on?

Jim B., is Kirk Champion suggesting you be the type of situational guy who would come in and face 1 or 2 guys?  Are they also planning to move you up to Charlotte next year?  Although there might be an opening at the Cell, Kelly walked a lot of guys this year.

We do appreciate your posts and your insight, you guys should be commended. :headbang

Honestly, I have no idea. A lot of things can still happen during the offseason with the Rule 5 draft and all that. You never can tell what an org. is thinking about a guy, especially a guy coming off Tommy John who is 25 years old. I just have to wait and see what they have in store for me this offseason.

I guess my best pitch would be a fastball. This was my first year ever throwing a knuckle-curve and change (they had me stop throwing the slider) so I feel I need to command those 2 pitches before anything else. Out. ;) Baj