Game Night Across America

elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 1, 2016 -> 06:42 PM)
Six hits in two innings and we have one run from the Frazier homer. Saladino singled and hustled to third on Eaton single. Twins appealed thecall but Saladino ruled safe . Runners stranded in scoring position as usual

I'll give you credit elrockin, I'm not sure how anyone can still endure this frustrating team on a daily basis. Most of us have to take a break now and then for our own sanity, but you just keep on chugging. I may not agree with all your viewpoints, but there's no questioning your fandom. You definitely deserve respect on that front.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Sep 2, 2016 -> 01:47 AM)
I'll give you credit elrockin, I'm not sure how anyone can still endure this frustrating team on a daily basis. Most of us have to take a break now and then for our own sanity, but you just keep on chugging. I may not agree with all your viewpoints, but there's no questioning your fandom. You definitely deserve respect on that front.

Thanks for that

Anderson our of game with leg bruise. Sanchez in and he rips a double over the RF head followed by a line smash by cabrera just missed a homer there. Now big hitter Abreu up and k's on a inside pitch off the plate

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2016 -> 08:29 PM)
Anderson hurt on that liner off his calf. No reason to watch this offense until he's back.

He was literally the only reason why I kept watching other than Rodon and occasional Sale/Quintana starts.

Well, there goes any outside chance Quintana had at the Cy Young.

It used to be Minnesota was the team that gave Sale problems. Now Q. SIGH.

Can't even get excited about the September call-ups. Southsider2K5 will argue this isn't the ABSOLUTE worst, but we're getting pretty darned close when a majority of the fanbase has completely tuned out for the final 2 months.

Heck, some of them are even watching the Cubs instead just to see ANY excitement. That's pretty telling.

What are the odds that Cabrera, Abreu and Frazier ALL actually hit the way they're capable of in April and May next year?

Seems like we always have a key hitter (Melky and Eaton in 2015, Abreu this year) missing in action for at least one-half the season, and it completely debilitates our offense.