Police keep killing black people

Quin

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 03:33 AM)
<!--quoteo(post=3426707:date=Sep 19, 2016 -> 06:10 PM:name=Big Hurtin)-->
QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Sep 19, 2016 -> 06:10 PM)
<!--quotec-->Another shooting, in Tulsa

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/tulsa-...rence-crutcher/

Father of four. His truck stalled in the road. Was on his way home from class.

Why did they shoot this man?? WTF is going on? Our country is in DEEP trouble folks.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 19, 2016 -> 09:33 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=3426707:date=Sep 19, 2016 -> 06:10 PM:name=Big Hurtin)-->
QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Sep 19, 2016 -> 06:10 PM)
<!--quotec-->Another shooting, in Tulsa

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/tulsa-...rence-crutcher/

Father of four. His truck stalled in the road. Was on his way home from class.

Why would he walk back to his car with his hands up and reach back into his car? That is what I am seeing from the video, is that not what happened?

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 07:24 AM)
Why would he walk back to his car with his hands up and reach back into his car? That is what I am seeing from the video, is that not what happened?

I never saw him reach into the car. It looks like he was standing next to the car with his hands up, they tasered him, shot him and then let him lie on the ground and bleed to death.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 08:41 AM)
I never saw him reach into the car. It looks like he was standing next to the car with his hands up, they tasered him, shot him and then let him lie on the ground and bleed to death.

And yelled "shots fired!"

Being the one who fired shots.

Shooting seemed to be unreasonable, but why is he walking back to the car if they're telling him not to? All you're doing in that situation is making the cops think you're going to reach for a gun.

I've been thinking about this. All these bad decisions by police are leading up to something major. The police need to cut this s*** out. Incident after incident is just asking for some kind of revolutionary violent protest, the likes of which we've probably never seen.

There needs to be a national symposium with Obama demanding all police forces (yes every single police force in the USA) send representatives of all ethnic groups and get them together NOW. Hold it at a racetrack that seats 150,000 or more people. If we're talking 350,000 people then have two sessions or something.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 01:20 PM)
I've been thinking about this. All these bad decisions by police are leading up to something major. The police need to cut this s*** out. Incident after incident is just asking for some kind of revolutionary violent protest, the likes of which we've probably never seen.

There needs to be a national symposium with Obama demanding all police forces (yes every single police force in the USA) send representatives of all ethnic groups and get them together NOW. Hold it at a racetrack that seats 150,000 or more people. If we're talking 350,000 people then have two sessions or something.

You'd probably need 3 sessions.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 01:20 PM)

And who exactly will police the rest of the nation when every police officer is at this symposium? Or do we just hope that nobody notices all the police are gone today?

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 12:31 PM)
Shooting seemed to be unreasonable, but why is he walking back to the car if they're telling him not to? All you're doing in that situation is making the cops think you're going to reach for a gun.

I couldn't hear what they were telling him to do in either one of the videos.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 02:39 PM)
And who exactly will police the rest of the nation when every police officer is at this symposium? Or do we just hope that nobody notices all the police are gone today?

See: Entire plot to The Dark Knight Rises

Oh, I thought I saw him go up to the window and start moving his hand towards it.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 07:39 PM)

Sorry I meant send one person of every ethnicity in every police force in the country. So lets say Oak Lawn would be represented by a white cop, a black cop, a Mexican cop, etc. 4-5 from every department.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2016 -> 10:40 PM)
Sorry I meant send one person of every ethnicity in every police force in the country. So lets say Oak Lawn would be represented by a white cop, a black cop, a Mexican cop, etc. 4-5 from every department.

You're saying that for black people to not be shot by cops that, they need black cops watching white cops?

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 21, 2016 -> 02:36 PM)
You're saying that for black people to not be shot by cops that, they need black cops watching white cops?

My bad. I'm calling for an emergency meeting called by Obama of all police stations in the country. Our cops are out of control and I want Obama to lecture them on it. I said out of each cop station I want one black cop, one white, one Asian, one Hispanic, etc. Four or five cops from every police station in the U.S. Rent a speedway and have a couple sessions of 150,000 cops per session.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 21, 2016 -> 08:06 PM)
My bad. I'm calling for an emergency meeting called by Obama of all police stations in the country. Our cops are out of control and I want Obama to lecture them on it. I said out of each cop station I want one black cop, one white, one Asian, one Hispanic, etc. Four or five cops from every police station in the U.S. Rent a speedway and have a couple sessions of 150,000 cops per session.

Let's keep the speedways open for left turns only. A few months from now, when this country is great again, this police brutality will all be a bad memory.

All hell is breaking loose in Charlotte. The protestors have been ultra aggressive this time, storming a police station. I'm telling you. This aggressive cop bulls*** has to stop. It's leading to utter chaos. With the economy sooooo bad people have very little reason to behave themselves. When they upset they are starting to get really really violent.

There must be an awful lot of bad cops out there. That's all I can think.

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Sep 22, 2016 -> 06:48 PM)
Animals.

The protestors tackled a female TV reporter and sent her to the hospital. They tried to throw the photographer in a burning car. How many incidents have we had of late? These cops keep shooting people without f***ing guns. Shooting to kill. Whatever happened to tazing? I guess they don't work. Ridiculous. Charlotte has been pretty dangerous. This stuff is escalating and nobody seems to care.

So the guy in the parking garage gets beat up by a mob and pants yanked off. Just great. Our world is in serious decline.

Edited by greg775