CWS vs. Cleveland 9/13 2016

Insp

Most of the dogs (i.e., dumpster dives from last offseason) didn't even make it into September. Rollins, Latos, Jackson, Navarro, Lawrie - all long gone.

That's quite the interesting statement.

I was so excited about the year due to the influx of new players. It's sad that this is how it all ended up. Nothing really panned out. Our team sucks and it's a big problem on the scouting/management side of things.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 13, 2016 -> 09:59 PM)
They showed a couple bringing out the plastic bags LOL

That's hilarious...and gross lol. I would hate to be the guys that clean the park after tonight because you know at least a few of those 1000+ dogs are going to have an "accident" that isn't properly taken care of.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Sep 13, 2016 -> 09:01 PM)
That's hilarious...and gross lol. I would hate to be the guys that clean the park after tonight because you know at least a few of those 1000+ dogs are going to have an "accident" that isn't properly taken care of.

They hire a service to clean up after the pups. I used to bring my late dog Maggs. He loved it, especially the parade around the field. He pissed on the tarp. O was so proud,

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 14, 2016 -> 03:13 AM)
They hire a service to clean up after the pups. I used to bring my late dog Maggs. He loved it, especially the parade around the field. He pissed on the tarp. O was so proud,

Dogs are special people. We have six including four Great Danes. I saw some Danes at the game so we were excited

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 14, 2016 -> 02:18 AM)
Dogs are special people. We have six including four Great Danes. I saw some Danes at the game so we were excited

Is having a Great Dane like having a horse? How do you feed them? Could they rip apart a steak in three gulps?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2016 -> 03:28 AM)
Is having a Great Dane like having a horse? How do you feed them? Could they rip apart a steak in three gulps?

They eat a lot. We go through at least six big bags of dog food a month plus canned food. And they are horses. But they are gentle giants

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 14, 2016 -> 03:37 AM)
They eat a lot. We go through at least six big bags of dog food a month plus canned food. And they are horses. But they are gentle giants

Cool. I imagine it's fun giving a 6-foot tall Great Dane a big hug.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Sep 13, 2016 -> 07:57 PM)
Teams don't usually sit their starting players.

In September, they certainly do.

Ventura refuses to let them bat. Heck, he couldn't get these guys an at bat in a blowout game like tonight.

Hahn and Ventura operate in a different dimension dissociated with reality.

People actually asking whether Ventura has save his job is highly suggestive that, indeed, this is about inflating win totals in garbage time. the question about saving his job should also be asked about Hahn.

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Sep 13, 2016 -> 11:00 PM)
In September, they certainly do.

Ventura refuses to let them bat. Heck, he couldn't get these guys an at bat in a blowout game like tonight.

Hahn and Ventura operate in a different dimension dissociated with reality.

People actually asking whether Ventura has save his job is highly suggestive that, indeed, this is about inflating win totals in garbage time. the question about saving his job should also be asked about Hahn.

Who on the bench should have played yesterday? I'll give you Narvaez but catchers don't play everyday anyway.