• Sandy Alomar Jr.
    • Bud Black
    • A.J. Pierzynski
    • Aaron Rowand
    • Jim Thome
    • Dave Martinez
    • Mike Scioscia
    • Other

QUOTE (Coach @ Sep 26, 2016 -> 05:43 AM)
Yea it does.

Some people want AJ for whatever reason. From what I have read, he is not very well liked by teammates so what can he bring? Ron Washington and other tired old managers? You've got to be kidding.

At least Sandberg has had some experience over Aaron Rowand, Konerko, AJ and others.

For what we have been going through for many seasons now, what's the downside?

Sandberg is just a guy, just like all of the choices. I don't know why you feel like he is so much better than the alternatives but ok then

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Coach @ Sep 26, 2016 -> 05:43 AM)
Yea it does.

Some people want AJ for whatever reason. From what I have read, he is not very well liked by teammates so what can he bring? Ron Washington and other tired old managers? You've got to be kidding.

At least Sandberg has had some experience over Aaron Rowand, Konerko, AJ and others.

For what we have been going through for many seasons now, what's the downside?

The downside is that no one wants the guy. Why?

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Sep 26, 2016 -> 07:32 AM)
I talked with Scott Merkin this weekend via DM on twitter. He said if he had to guess, he'd think it would be Renteria or McEwing as next manager but that could change obviously. He also said Don Cooper is 100% back.

McEwing? Don't like that...

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Sep 26, 2016 -> 07:32 AM)
I talked with Scott Merkin this weekend via DM on twitter. He said if he had to guess, he'd think it would be Renteria or McEwing as next manager but that could change obviously. He also said Don Cooper is 100% back.

Would be yet another FO fail.

QUOTE (Coach @ Sep 26, 2016 -> 11:43 AM)
Why would Aaron Rowand be a good manager? Isn't he an outfield and base running coach? Don't you want someone with experience making game decisons and such?

I voted Rowand for the lulz. And because I was 100% certain no one else would vote for him. So there.

After the Robin leak, I highly expect him to come back. This organization is so out of touch with their fanbase its pretty sad. They are also apparently out of touch with knowing how to build a good team. I'm embarrassed with everything going on. How on Earth does KW, Hahn and Robin still have a job? I hate to say it, but we will not see another winner/ actual plan until JR sells the team and/or passes on.