BLACK OUT GAME CXLI

Minnesota Twins v. Chicago White Sox

Duffey (9-11, 6.18) at Rodon (8-10, 4.08)

7:05 CSN+

Tix Available

The Sox will attack the next three games with vigor and purpose; upon sweeping this division rival they will even further clinch their second best record under Robin Ventura. All of this is taking place just in time to erase any and all concerns that arose with a recent USA Today article painting the organization as supportive of and committed to his reign. News broke yesterday that they will even throw Sale on Sunday for this very reason.

ehd4rc.png

TRENDING UPWARDS FOREVER SINCE 2013

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

I look at this as professionals playing like professionals and not just flat out giving up. Sale wants to pitch and I applaud his doing so. Ventura is still the manager regardless of it being the last three games of the season or not. We may have been eliminated but when that happens you don't pack your bags, close and lock the door behind you and run home.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 30, 2016 -> 03:55 PM)
Do we have to talk about Carlos Sanchez and Leury Garcia all offseason?

Let's hope not. Because the odds of them sustaining their recent success in starting roles is about 5-10% at best.

No but I am sure you will be name dropping them rather consistently for years to come. LOL

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 30, 2016 -> 05:51 PM)
Rodon with seven straight k's to start the game before a double. Tied an AL record

That AL record was a White Sox record too, set by Joe Cowley while my existence was still confined to a Fallopian tube...

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 30, 2016 -> 07:21 PM)
Timmy crushes one to LF to score Eaton and himself to make it 4-0 .

I have schoolwork to do, but this is the most fun I've had with White Sox baseball in months. Wish more were here.