2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 11:24 AM)
Where will HRC be tonight when they call it?

Both Trump and Clinton are holding their election night parties in NYC. Trump will be at the New York Hilton Midtown in Manhattan. Clinton's is about 1 block away from Trump Tower in the Javitz Center, which has a literal glass ceiling so there's a 100% chance that gets referenced in her victory speech.

Can't wait for their list of glass ceiling zingers to be hacked and posted to wikileaks.

"And I can't help but notice that we have a literal glass ceiling above us now. Well, as Willy Wonka once did, let me step into my glass elevator, and let the glass shards trump up trickle down to the floor!"

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 11:27 AM)
Both Trump and Clinton are holding their election night parties in NYC. Trump will be at the New York Hilton Midtown in Manhattan. Clinton's is about 1 block away from Trump Tower in the Javitz Center, which has a literal glass ceiling so there's a 100% chance that gets referenced in her victory speech.

Oh god, the most touristy worst Hilton in the world. Hate that hotel

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:32 AM)
Can't wait for their list of glass ceiling zingers to be hacked and posted to wikileaks.

"And I can't help but notice that we have a literal glass ceiling above us now. Well, as Willy Wonka once did, let me step into my glass elevator, and let the glass shards trump up trickle down to the floor!"

LMAO

wFovN4O.gif

Edited by BigSqwert

For those who were wondering who that James O'Keefe fella was, here he is doing what he does best, being a cockroach...

In Philadelphia tailing a pastor's bus that's bussing people to the polls. #VeritasIsEverywhere & we will catch your #VoterFraud. @PhillyGOP

link

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 11:48 AM)
For those who were wondering who that James O'Keefe fella was, here he is doing what he does best, being a cockroach...

link

leon ‏@leyawn 1m1 minute ago

im outside the polling place handing out fake glasses + mustaches to people who just voted so they can get in line and vote again

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:17 AM)
My story is uneventful. Got to my polling place at 5:55 and hung out with the white haired's. There was a black guy in front of us and the guy behind me said "oh great, the blacks are voting". Jesus, people, this is Glen Ellyn!

Anyway, uneventful beyond the fact that the people handing out the voter cards don't know what order letters are in the alphabet. I was out of there by 6:15.

I really hope they were joking