2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 04:56 PM)
Zero clue. Although I could read the article!

It keeps acting like it was on a separate page but I can't imagine everything fit on 1 page and this was the only thing on page 2.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 07:11 PM)
What's everyone watching for coverage?

I was watching CNN, but it was annoying me really bad, so I switched to MSNBC until Chris Matthews brought on Giuliani and switched it right back.

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 06:02 PM)
When you know the electoral map, this part of the night is just annoying, no s*** Trump won Indiana and Kentucky, no s*** Hillary won Vermont

Yeah, I just checked in on 538. Trump wins Indiana, they breathlessly report, our model now gives Trump a 28% chance of winning the election! Rand Paul wins Kentucky Senate seat, the Republicans now have a 54% chance of holding the Senate!

Ugh. None of the races called thus far have any real bearing on who is President, or whether the Republicans hold the Senate. Settle down 538.

Its just really hard to tell. CNN has had Orange and Palm beach stuck on the same vote total while other votes come in from other counties. Im guessing that those numbers are early votes and that all of a sudden there will be reports from those counties. With Clinton now up and those counties not in, it looks good for her. But still, not counting anything until there is an insurmountable lead.