2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony @ Oct 19, 2016 -> 09:29 PM)
He thinks they can be scared into voting for him. That is the true core of his message and strategy. Fear.

It makes me sick.

It's crazy to me but I have seen it up close work on many people and it's effective.

Trump made Gary Johnson look like an Aleppo expert. Dude had no idea what he's talking about.

If he was writing a book report on To Kill a Mockingbird he would start it off with "the best way to kill a mockingbird is..."

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 02:42 AM)
We're a country of morons, sadly.

It's very sad we won't let Gary Johnson and the guy who is winning Utah in the debates. They mighta gained some momentum over these two classless dolts.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 02:46 AM)
Just want to say again that Chris Wallace is doing a really solid job here so far.

He is excellent. He tries to be fair and tries to do his job.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 03:05 AM)
Chris Wallace taking no s*** from anyone is my favorite part.

Hopefully tonight sparks his career more. Don't know why he doesn't have his own show(s). He learned from his dad to be a fricking fair JOURNALIST.

p.s. After watching the debate it dawned on me. Everybody knows by now Trump is an idiot and an ill-equipped PERSON to lead our country. Hearing Hillary's lies about helping the middle class (sure she will; the lady who gets 650,000 for a couple speeches) it dawned on me she is just as wretched a person as Trump. It seems to me Trump loses because most people realize he is scum; Hillary should be in the same scum category and a lesser perecentage of Americans are convinced she is scum. So Hillary wins and wins big.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 19, 2016 -> 08:12 PM)
After watching the debate it dawned on me. Everybody knows by now Trump is an idiot and an ill-equipped PERSON to lead our country. Hearing Hillary's lies about helping the middle class (sure she will; the lady who gets 650,000 for a couple speeches) it dawned on me she is just as wretched a person as Trump.

Finally, Greg lets it slip how he feels about Hillary.