2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 11, 2016 -> 04:05 PM)
Many in Clinton's campaign viewed these voters as Trump's base, people so committed to the Republican nominee that no amount of visits or messaging could sway them. Clinton made no visits to Wisconsin as the Democratic nominee, and only pushed a late charge in Michigan once internal polling showed the race tightening.

Bill Clinton, advisers said, pushed the campaign early on to focus on these voters, many of whom helped elected him twice to the White House. The former president, a Clinton aide said, would regularly call Robby Mook to talk about strategy and offer advice.

But aides said the Clinton campaign's top strategists largely ignored the former president, instead focusing on consolidating the base of voters that helped elect President Barack Obama to the White House.

CNN.com

always with the best political instincts in that family...it's hard to see how diminished he seemed in recent years, and now there will be more lifetime bitterness over the FBI letter and the Clintons feeling Obama could have reigned in Comey had he chosen to do so

Comey certainly did not help, but they should have seen this coming. The pollsters and experts got it wrong. Hell almost all of America got it wrong. Her staff failed her by thinking she was the second coming of Obama. The fact they counted on the minority vote yet didn't win a single southern state is a huge failure. But losing historically Democratic strong holds like Wisconsin and Michigan is an absolute embarrassment. Especially when Bill actually won those states twice.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 11, 2016 -> 03:57 PM)
How many outstanding votes are still out there? Last I checked, Clinton is winning by 400,000 popular votes. I don't think that's 1.7% more than Trump.

California always takes forever to finish all their absentee and provisional ballots.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Nov 12, 2016 -> 11:56 AM)
Republicans have two years to make America great again before 2010 happens to them.

It's just that simple.

No it isn't. The Democrats don't turn out for Midterms.

Maybe when Medicare is put on the chopping block, that will do it. That's Ryan's #2 priority, after getting rid of health care for all the blah people and his tax cuts.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 12, 2016 -> 12:04 PM)

Maybe when Medicare is put on the chopping block, that will do it. That's Ryan's #2 priority, after getting rid of health care for all the blah people and his tax cuts.

2002 isn't a great example due to 9/11, but I'm sure if we looked at 2006, 1990, 1986....we'd see a shift back against the tides there, too.

There's been a changeover of something like 36% of governorships, and 15-25% across the board for Senate, House and state legislatures since 2008, not to mention things like school boards and city councils in flyover territory. Decimated would probably be the appropriate term, except for Obama retaining power.

The GOP Congress was already terribly unpopular in the first place, so a Gregoning is due. Not to mention gerrymandering and the incumbency effect certainly didn't protect the Dems in 1994, 2010 and 2014.

The GOP is already overreaching with their cabinet names...and then you'll see even more anger about the Supreme Court. Republicans will feel they have a mandate, and hubris will bring them back down. Basically the same thing that happened to the Dems forcing Hillary on the party without giving other candidates a fair opportunity.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 12, 2016 -> 12:04 PM)

So you are telling me if Trump who will already be under a lot scrutiny royally f***s up with bad policies that people will sit idly by?

come on balta, that's rubbish and you know it.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Nov 12, 2016 -> 12:27 PM)
So you are telling me if Trump who will already be under a lot scrutiny royally f***s up with bad policies that people will sit idly by?

come on balta, that's rubbish and you know it.

The "liberal" media, burned terribly by this election...are definitely going to hold his feet to the fire now that he's governing. I read an article that less than 1 hour of primetime news this election went to substantive policy discussion over a 20 month period. Shocking stuff when you look back on it.

It seems impossible for Ryan to hold the center and Trump to hold back the wrath of his deplorables and Tea Partyers because their interests just don't coincide or intersect.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-transitio...-072703965.html

Transition team filled with GOP establishment

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/president-tr...-215552004.html

Child care plan leaves out neediest

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-advisers-b...ics.html?ref=gs

Social Security privatization back on the table?

No reaction to day after day of stuff like this, the party deserves to be blown up and thrown out with the bath water.

Edited by caulfield12

In fact, if Priebus is named Chief of Staff, Paul Ryan and the GOP have already taken steps to successfully take over his presidency...so you'll have 75-80% of the country upset, the 25-30% he betrayed while pretending to be an outsider and change agent and everyone else who never wanted him in the first place.

Trump is horrible but id like to sarcastically thank the democrats for the only possible nominee to lose to trump. I mean all the outrage ... How bout a decent candidate Democrats? The outrage is dumb. The alternative was hillary

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 12, 2016 -> 06:58 PM)
Trump is horrible but id like to sarcastically thank the democrats for the only possible nominee to lose to trump. I mean all the outrage ... How bout a decent candidate Democrats? The outrage is dumb. The alternative was hillary

Just like all the outrage when Obama won that he was going to take away everyone's guns and force Sharia Law on America.

The fact of the matter is that Trump's either going to be completely unpredictable/erratic (with Bannon/Lewandowski) or that he did the best impression of PT Barnum ever and he's not going to do a single thing he claimed during the course of 20 months of campaigning. He will just be a generic/safe Republican president, which is fine for everyone who is white and/or rich.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-kaepern...EMwXzEEc2VjA3Ny

Greg, this writer argues not voting is basically the equivalent of voting for a third party you haven't researched much or at all...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/megyn-kelly-trum...--politics.html

Trump tried to bribe/influence Megyn Kelly and other media personalities...and had a scripted attack response to first debate question already prepared (the infamous blood coming out of her whatever debate)

Edited by caulfield12

I am just some dummy with a laptop that can't sleep, but I am noticing some things about the dialogue over the last few days that got me thinking. Anyway, I never post in here, but this s*** is gnawing at me, so here goes.

Leading up to the election, everyone wanted it over. Since it ended, the dialogue continues and people are taking to the streets in protest. People are pissed at Trump being rewarded for hate speech and outright lies. Further, once again the system in place gave the presidency to someone that came second in the national vote. Through all of this anger and protest, though, I am hearing something a little different and encouraging.

People with as diverse ideologies as Glen Beck, Bill Maher, and Van Jones are questioning the way we deal with each other. How we end friendships, both virtual and real, based on political ideology. There is more calling for reengagement and understanding than I have seen in years. Which got me thinking. What if everyone's overall preelection wish came true? What if we woke up on January 20, and neither Trump nor Clinton was sworn in as president?

How could this happen?

1. The disaffected and outraged voters continue to protest in increasing numbers and calling for the electoral college to withhold votes for Trump

2. Enough pressure is placed to raise uncertainty about the faithfulness of the state electors commitment to vote for Trump on 12/19

2. Democratic party leaders intercede to quell the crowds and engage in direct dialogue with GOP leaders to find a solution

3. A compromise is reached to deny Trump the presidency but maintain GOP control of the Executive and Legislative Branches for the next 2 years. It would likely lead to more protests, but maybe not as bad as some might think. The support really was not there for Trump to begin with. His votes were based less on his appeal and more on what people saw as the lesser of two bad choices. So, the compromise that might calm things down and help get us to start healing that national divide?

-Either Merrick Garland is confirmed to the supreme court, or a bipartisan commission is formed to fill the last seat. Both parties agree to abide by the recommendation of the committee and confirm the selection unanimously via voice vote.

-The GOP agrees to withdraw Trump-Pence from consideration and instead selects a moderate ticket, possibly including John Kasich. The Dems agree not to object

-The Dems agree to participate in a bipartisan review/reform of the Affordable Care Act within the next 2 years. The GOP agrees not to vote to abolish it anymore, and the Dems agree to withhold a filibuster on the vote to modify it.

-GOP agrees to maintain the current rules of the Senate, in effect keeping the filibuster in tact. However, you would actually have to filibuster, not just threaten it every time someone doesn't like something.

-The electoral college is abolished. This one may be tougher to tack onto the compromise, but the Dems should push for it. People are pissed and it is only going to get worse if this happens again. Heck, the fact that it has happened twice in 5 elections should illustrate its flaws

You may ask, "Pants, you idiot, why the F would the GOP compromise if they are already in control?" First off, Trump is not one of them and his clear incompetence and inexperience is potentially a danger to our national safety. Further, the folks he is considering to run his administration are not necessarily the favored sons and daughters of the current GOP, either. Next, you can only screw over the electorate so much for so long. I also see a boiling over of emotion right now.

People are beyond dissatisfied with the current system. What's worse is they are not only blaming the politicians and media, but they are also taking it out on friends, family and neighbors. This will only get worse if the two sides don't abandon the policy of obstruction and conflict. If the party leaders meet and find some common ground, it could hopefully lead to a cooling off and redirection off this awful path of self destruction we are on. We need to get back to leadership via compromise on K Street to set the right example for us on Main Street.

Climbing off soap box now. If you read this, I appreciate you. Something's gotta give, though.

Pants, I think the biggest danger right now is Pence as president.

Actually, PT Trump has pressure on him from all sides...he's caught in a three-way pincers between the Ryan/future GOP, all those disaffected blue collar workers in the Rust Belt, WV, Indiana and North Carolina, and basically everyone else in the country who's not a white male.

Already, they're planning this huge Women's March on Washington the day after the inauguration on January 21st. There's also the Trump University lawsuit to deal with if it's not settled before November 28th and the big KKK march planned for December 3rd in North Carolina. He doesn't disavow that like the state GOP has already done and he's already going to be foundering. Then you have the NAACP protest for Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday before the inauguration.

Not only that, but every liberal is pointing out the 450,000 vote spread in the popular vote...the number of Stein and Johnson voters and the fact that spread could easily end up close to the 1.2 million to 1.5 million in total margin after all of California is added.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/...-htmlstory.html

63.5 million to 62 million....that's 50.6% to 49.4% head to head, well over 1%

Garland is dead in the water...and so is the Trans Pacific Trade Agreement.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 13, 2016 -> 05:39 AM)
Pants, I think the biggest danger right now is Pence as president.

Actually, PT Trump has pressure on him from all sides...he's caught in a three-way pincers between the Ryan/future GOP, all those disaffected blue collar workers in the Rust Belt, WV, Indiana and North Carolina, and basically everyone else in the country who's not a white male.

Already, they're planning this huge Women's March on Washington the day after the inauguration on January 21st. There's also the Trump University lawsuit to deal with if it's not settled before November 28th and the big KKK march planned for December 3rd in North Carolina. He doesn't disavow that like the state GOP has already done and he's already going to be foundering. Then you have the NAACP protest for Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday before the inauguration.

Not only that, but every liberal is pointing out the 450,000 vote spread in the popular vote...the number of Stein and Johnson voters and the fact that spread could easily end up close to the 1.2 million to 1.5 million in total margin after all of California is added.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/...-htmlstory.html

63.5 million to 62 million....that's 50.6% to 49.4% head to head, well over 1%

Garland is dead in the water...and so is the Trans Pacific Trade Agreement.

I couldn't agree more with respect to Pence. And I know my suggestion of Garland approval is a head scratcher. My thought is widespread protests, 2 years of Trump and a constant filibuster led by the Warren/Sanders portion of the Senate could help push the GOP to make a compromise up front and then go back to their ways once things are settled down a bit. Pence would have to step aside as part of that compromise. The thing that scares many about Trump is the level of control he is clearly granting Pence right now. If you give them a few concessions on the legislative front, and guarantee they still get a GOP presidency as long as it is someone more moderate, it could help them preserve their party better. The fact is they lost this election on many fronts. It's just that Trump's win in the EC overshadows the number of losses.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Nov 13, 2016 -> 10:38 AM)
I couldn't agree more with respect to Pence. And I know my suggestion of Garland approval is a head scratcher. My thought is widespread protests, 2 years of Trump and a constant filibuster led by the Warren/Sanders portion of the Senate could help push the GOP to make a compromise up front and then go back to their ways once things are settled down a bit. Pence would have to step aside as part of that compromise. The thing that scares many about Trump is the level of control he is clearly granting Pence right now. If you give them a few concessions on the legislative front, and guarantee they still get a GOP presidency as long as it is someone more moderate, it could help them preserve their party better. The fact is they lost this election on many fronts. It's just that Trump's win in the EC overshadows the number of losses.

Depends on perspective.

https://shiftwa.org/lessons-election-obama-...ated-dem-party/

There's a link to a WashPo article inside that's more detailed with a graph that shows the trendlines from 2008 onwards.

The reassuring fact is that the Dems have another 8 million or so (conservatively) who didn't vote compared to 2008/12 (on top of what will eventually be a 1.2-1.5 million spread in the popular vote for Clinton)...not to mention the third party voters who won't waste their voters or protest vote a second time around and the fact that a lot of those Rust Belt voters flipped for the first time to the GOP as well and expect to see their lives appreciably improve.

In the end, though, only Bill Clinton and Obama had the requisite charisma to hold their unique coalitions together successfully.

Edited by caulfield12

It's really scary to think we elected a ruthless businessman/reality TV star president. The minute I get real worried I think about Reagan? Are there any similarities to calm us? Reagan was an actor, a real live actor. And he was president.

Plus, can't we take solace in the fact presidents allegedly don't do much anymore? I guess if he copies the Kansas economic plan it could cause the great depression II, but what are the odds of that? I heard wall street took the news of Trump fairly well.

I still don't buy people, including relatives who tell me not voting or voting for a write in was still voting. I mean how can you vote for Hillary or Trump? The protestors have to realize Hillary was just as bad a candidate, with so much in her past shady. Unfortunately to keep her out, and you know I despise her, we put in a reality TV star. It calms me a little to think Herman Cain approves. I mean in the worst case scenario, what can Trump do to start the road to Armageddon?

I do think it's a bad time to be a member of the human race overall. So many are out of work? I know some parents of recent college grads. Their kids have been rejected for the few job openings out there.

It's a scary time. Maybe I should keep listening to Kate McKinnon's beautiful opening on SNL.

I will never say I regret Hillary not getting in as I truly think she is evil, but Donald Trump leaves a pit in my stomach and queasiness. Any similiarities to Reagan that would calm us all down?

AMERICA: A country in a slump whose parties came up with Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton for the oval office. Geez. (Are any of you truly terrified or just queasy?)

Edited by greg775

I'm truly terrified that Herman Cain's approval is one of your conditions for getting on board with Trump!!!!

If you decrease taxes disproportionately for the rich, and even the tax credits for child/day care are going to disproportionately benefit the rich...then of course the stock market will be for that. Estate taxes and corporate taxes being cut will only blow up the budget all the more, and make it less and less likely that Social Security will be preserved in the future without attempting to privatize it, cut benefits, increase SS payroll taxes or raise the retirement age again.

Deregulation. Getting rid of Dodd-Frank and making it easier for banks to get into more "too big to fail" situations which only exacerbates their worst tendencies to take on risk, which invariably when it goes wrong ends up being borne mostly by the American middle class that are lightly invested into the markets (as the benefits of that risk-taking ideology working out ALWAYS accrue to the rich/elites)...how are these ideas good, and when have they ever worked?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 13, 2016 -> 09:32 PM)
It's really scary to think we elected a ruthless businessman/reality TV star president. The minute I get real worried I think about Reagan? Are there any similarities to calm us? Reagan was an actor, a real live actor. And he was president.

Plus, can't we take solace in the fact presidents allegedly don't do much anymore? I guess if he copies the Kansas economic plan it could cause the great depression II, but what are the odds of that? I heard wall street took the news of Trump fairly well.

I still don't buy people, including relatives who tell me not voting or voting for a write in was still voting. I mean how can you vote for Hillary or Trump? The protestors have to realize Hillary was just as bad a candidate, with so much in her past shady. Unfortunately to keep her out, and you know I despise her, we put in a reality TV star. It calms me a little to think Herman Cain approves. I mean in the worst case scenario, what can Trump do to start the road to Armageddon?

I do think it's a bad time to be a member of the human race overall. So many are out of work? I know some parents of recent college grads. Their kids have been rejected for the few job openings out there.

It's a scary time. Maybe I should keep listening to Kate McKinnon's beautiful opening on SNL.

I will never say I regret Hillary not getting in as I truly think she is evil, but Donald Trump leaves a pit in my stomach and queasiness. Any similiarities to Reagan that would calm us all down?

AMERICA: A country in a slump whose parties came up with Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton for the oval office. Geez. (Are any of you truly terrified or just queasy?)

Look, I'm not upset Sec. Clinton is not the President. She wasn't my favorite, and I think she would have done a fine job. What I AM upset about is that the GOP allowed this clown to get as far as he did and that we, as a country, actually allowed him to be elected. I have had visceral reactions seeing pictures of him, whether it's in the Oval Office with our current President or just walking down the hall with a headline stating "President-Elect." Will he ruin the country? No. Will he do all the things he said? No. Will he be impeached? Maybe. But, this country is no longer the gold standard. Other countries are mocking us. Ireland, Scotland, France and Germany have all denounced or lightly scolded our choice. It makes me sad that some of the same voters that chastised Carter, Clinton and Obama for lack of experience, didn't care with Trump. I will always respect the Office of the President, but this is the first time in my life that I haven't had ANY respect for the man that will occupy that office.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 04:20 PM)
So Donald Trump's proposed tax plan does basically nothing to help the middle class, hurts some of the upper middle class and helps the super rich. I can't wait till we hear more about all of his policies that will actually help the middle and working class.

Are you unfamiliar with the working class? Has history not taught you that if you have an owner making all of the money that is the best for the employee? Perhaps you are unaware, but if the owner cant make millions, hell shut down the business, and then what? You have no jobs. Trump promised that he would get jobs and you can bet those jobs are coming back, jobs that pay under minimum wage, jobs that guarantee no benefits, jobs where you end up owing your employer.

This is the American dream, dare I say, the GREATEST DREAM, a dream where everyone will one day be in the 1% while the rest of the world bows to our magnificent splendor.

And we will attain this dream, all we have to do is deport every immigrant, put restrictions on trade and then strip away every free govt hand out. And then we will be GREAT again, actually no, we will be GREATER because America has never been as great as it will be soon.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 02:33 PM)
Are you unfamiliar with the working class? Has history not taught you that if you have an owner making all of the money that is the best for the employee? Perhaps you are unaware, but if the owner cant make millions, hell shut down the business, and then what? You have no jobs. Drumpf promised that he would get jobs and you can bet those jobs are coming back, jobs that pay under minimum wage, jobs that guarantee no benefits, jobs where you end up owing your employer.

This is the American dream, dare I say, the GREATEST DREAM, a dream where everyone will one day be in the 1% while the rest of the world bows to our magnificent splendor.

And we will attain this dream, all we have to do is deport every immigrant, put restrictions on trade and then strip away every free govt hand out. And then we will be GREAT again, actually no, we will be GREATER because America has never been as great as it will be soon.

I just assume all of these angry white folks in the Rust Belt will be ecstatic to take on jobs as slaughterhouse employees and janitors once we send all the undocumented workers back to their countries.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 04:36 PM)
I just assume all of these angry white folks in the Rust Belt will be ecstatic to take on jobs as slaughterhouse employees and janitors once we send all the undocumented workers back to their countries.

This is the GREATEST nation ever, and once Trump is in office all of these problems are going to disappear. All of those "insider" rust belt workers are being put on notice. If you are unwilling to work for $.24 per hour then he is going to allow businesses to build their factories elsewhere. How can they not be happy with the plentiful jobs that are being offered to them? Trump is a man for the people and by the people, and now as the PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT, he is finally free to teach all of America how to be a GREAT, no, BEST, businessmen ever.

And the first step is to find a bunch of suckers to believe in the hype. TRUMP just taught all of us how to do this in the past election.

I personally will be selling an "elixir" that will make it so you never age. This elixir is the BEST elixir ever, it has really really great results, I mean BEST results ever. But, big media and the FDA doesnt want you to know about it, and they are going to tell you lies, that it will kill you, make your hair fall out. But that is because the media and FDA are against you, they are in the pocket of big pharma. Big pharma and science has been working on aging, for the last 2,000 years, and they have done NOTHING, NOTHING in 2,000 years. My elixir can solve this problem today.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 04:18 PM)
Look, I'm not upset Sec. Clinton is not the President. She wasn't my favorite, and I think she would have done a fine job. What I AM upset about is that the GOP allowed this clown to get as far as he did and that we, as a country, actually allowed him to be elected. I have had visceral reactions seeing pictures of him, whether it's in the Oval Office with our current President or just walking down the hall with a headline stating "President-Elect." Will he ruin the country? No. Will he do all the things he said? No. Will he be impeached? Maybe. But, this country is no longer the gold standard. Other countries are mocking us. Ireland, Scotland, France and Germany have all denounced or lightly scolded our choice. It makes me sad that some of the same voters that chastised Carter, Clinton and Obama for lack of experience, didn't care with Trump. I will always respect the Office of the President, but this is the first time in my life that I haven't had ANY respect for the man that will occupy that office.

Pretty good post, can of corn. Can't argue with you. We did elect Trump. It's very complicated, however, as to why we did. Briefly: 1.) People are sick of government and a majority (or close to a majority; what a system in which the person who gets the most votes loses) desperately wanted to drain the swamp or whatever his saying was. I can't blame people for wanting to elect a non politician and get rid of career politician/liars like Hillary. The 'problem' is the non traditional candidate turned out to be Trump. I personally wanted Ventura but you guys told me he's scum as well.

I also can't believe a 1 percenter is president.

To the following post ... I ask. Trump said he was going to cut taxes. How does that not benefit the middle class? The scenario posted in the post below yours by Badger is scary if true. Low paying jobs? Trump said he'd create real jobs so ... is everything he uttered during the campaign a lie? If so, even the non traditional candidate apparently resembles the traditional candidate who lies, cheats, etc., to get what he/she wants. Amazing world. Do you think this is the start of Armageddon? I think electing a moron or having a moron in charge is supposed to begin the chain of events.

p.s. My negative comments about Trump do NOT change my opinion of Hillary and my HAPPINESS she is done with politics. I do think the Kate McKinnon portrayal Sat night was sweet with that great song by Cohen, who passed away.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 06:57 PM)
Pretty good post, can of corn. Can't argue with you. We did elect Trump. It's very complicated, however, as to why we did. Briefly: 1.) People are sick of government and a majority (or close to a majority; what a system in which the person who gets the most votes loses) desperately wanted to drain the swamp or whatever his saying was. I can't blame people for wanting to elect a non politician and get rid of career politician/liars like Hillary. The 'problem' is the non traditional candidate turned out to be Trump. I personally wanted Ventura but you guys told me he's scum as well.

I also can't believe a 1 percenter is president.

To the following post ... I ask. Trump said he was going to cut taxes. How does that not benefit the middle class? The scenario posted in the post below yours by Badger is scary if true. Low paying jobs? Trump said he'd create real jobs so ... is everything he uttered during the campaign a lie? If so, even the non traditional candidate apparently resembles the traditional candidate who lies, cheats, etc., to get what he/she wants. Amazing world. Do you think this is the start of Armageddon? I think electing a moron or having a moron in charge is supposed to begin the chain of events.

p.s. My negative comments about Trump do NOT change my opinion of Hillary and my HAPPINESS she is done with politics. I do think the Kate McKinnon portrayal Sat night was sweet with that great song by Cohen, who passed away.

How does cutting taxes not help the middle class?

Well lets say I give you a $10 coupon, thats great right? But lets say now you have to pay $100 for something you used to get for free. You are -$90. The problem is that what Trump sold you was snake oil and now your stuck with it for 4 years.

And I dont think everything Trump said was a lie, I think that I could probably find 1 or 2 things that were somewhat truthful, but for the most part he just flat out lied and no one even cared. They didnt care that he didnt release his taxes under false pretense (no one even talks about it), or that none of his plans made sense, or that he basically insulted the entire United States.

All that 49% of the population cared about was catchy slogans. BUILD THAT WALL, LOCK HER UP. This is your America Greg, an America where Hillary Clinton is less trustworthy than Donald Trump. Let that sink in, Donald Trump, someone who has repeatedly changed his mind on everything. I mean just a few years ago Trump was a Clinton supporter.

So what happened?

Oh yeah, people stopped caring about facts. Reap what you sow Greg.