2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 03:49 AM)
I think the missing lede in this debate was Hillary's answer on abortion. Her defense of abortion, particularly late term abortion was one of the most honest, bold defenses of Roe v Wade I've ever seen in a campaign.

What did she say?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 04:03 AM)
I still can't believe In 2016 this is still a topic. It's crazy we've gone this far in reverse where someone wants to reverse that ruling.

Late term abortions are very scary. Have you seen the pictures of fully formed human beings? I don't even want to discuss it really. Don't like to think about it.

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 04:07 AM)
I think Hillary and Trump are both bad, but in different ways. Hillary is bad like processed sugar. Trump is bad like crack cocaine. So I can either eat some cookies, or smoke rocks. That's pretty easy I think.

Not only bad, but horrific. Both candidates are awful with a capital A.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 04:18 AM)
I actually like Hillary. I think her heart is actually in the right place. She has the stink of corruption around her, but when you've been investigated virtually nonstop for 30 years - that happens. Do I think she's clean? No. But, I don't think anyone is. But I think all the scrutiny has probably made her cleaner than most.

Cool that you like her. I don't think she's close to being clean though. She is as dishonest and conniving as they come. If I believed her quotes tonight on the middle class and saving Medicare, etc., I'd feel better. I dont believe a word she says though. Also about Obamacare. I mean Obamacare is a total disaster and a person in favor of Obamacare the disaster is gonna save social security and medicare? Hmmm.

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Oct 19, 2016 -> 11:18 PM)
I actually like Hillary. I think her heart is actually in the right place. She has the stink of corruption around her, but when you've been investigated virtually nonstop for 30 years - that happens. Do I think she's clean? No. But, I don't think anyone is. But I think all the scrutiny has probably made her cleaner than most.

Jesus man. Dig a little deeper than CNN. There are like 100 brutally horrible things about Hillary. Nothing provable of course, but it stinks man. Do a little research, connect a few dots and it's hard to not puke on the keyboard. If you think her heart's in the right place...ask yourself why she was a senator from new york and why she was secretary of state. To serve the public??? GMAFB. It's to be the first woman president nothing more. Watching her talk about her 30 years of "service" is sickening. Fame & Power drive that bus, not a call to serve.

Not saying trump is any better regarding fame & power. But he doesn't have the history of corruption, possible dead people, and using one of the highest offices of the government to lobby & prosper attached to him.

I respect your opinion to like her by the way. I just think you aren't putting your detective hat on or you turn a blind eye to certain things because they aren't proven. Dude you know she's green-lighting the violence inciting at the rallies. Not provable but it's one step from the front door. I think it's fair game to connect those 2 dots for example.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 12:41 AM)
Cool that you like her. I don't think she's close to being clean though. She is as dishonest and conniving as they come. If I believed her quotes tonight on the middle class and saving Medicare, etc., I'd feel better. I dont believe a word she says though. Also about Obamacare. I mean Obamacare is a total disaster and a person in favor of Obamacare the disaster is gonna save social security and medicare? Hmmm.

You are even starting to sound like trump. Tremendous.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 19, 2016 -> 10:38 PM)
Late term abortions are very scary. Have you seen the pictures of fully formed human beings? I don't even want to discuss it really. Don't like to think about it.

Do you know anything about this topic at all? Talk to some women or read some stories about why someone would feel forced to do something like this. These are awful situations where either the mother or fetus' life is in imminent danger. Women don't go around, willy nilly, doing late term abortions. They are quite rare.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 08:44 AM)
Do you know anything about this topic at all? Talk to some women or read some stories about why someone would feel forced to do something like this. These are awful situations where either the mother or fetus' life is in imminent danger. Women don't go around, willy nilly, doing late term abortions. They are quite rare.

No, he doesnt.

Technically that 9th month abortion Trump talked about where babies are ripped from the womb is called birth.....

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 08:49 AM)
No, he doesnt.

Technically that 9th month abortion Trump talked about where babies are ripped from the womb is called birth.....

Someone on FB today posted a picture about the process of late term abortions. It depicts a Dr pulling it out of her vagina and, seriously, the baby breaking into pieces like glass.

I know nothing about the process but I assumed it would be done like a C section.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 09:49 AM)
No, he doesnt.

I was going to say this

My son was born by C-section. Is that technically an abortion? Should I stop taking care of him or...?

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 08:56 AM)
Someone on FB today posted a picture about the process of late term abortions. It depicts a Dr pulling it out of her vagina and, seriously, the baby breaking into pieces like glass.

I know nothing about the process but I assumed it would be done like a C section.

That would get a person hidden on there real quick. Jesus.

Late terms that are done because of emergency medical issues are surgical since the person is already in the hospital. Not sure what that was.

Late term abortions are rare and they're only done when something really, really wrong is happening (the woman's life is threatened, the baby is no longer viable, etc.). It's a last resort. Nobody carries a baby all the way to term and decides "you know what, f*** it, I don't want this baby anymore." That's what happens when it's mostly men talking about abortion at the national level, they really don't know what the f*** they're talking about.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 08:57 AM)
That would get a person hidden on there real quick. Jesus.

Late terms that are done because of emergency medical issues are surgical since the person is already in the hospital. Not sure what that was.

It wasn't actually pictures, just drawings, but so silly that I can't believe he thought it was an accurate portrayal.

QUOTE (Ezio Auditore @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 08:56 AM)
I was going to say this

My son was born by C-section. Is that technically an abortion? Should I stop taking care of him or...?

Governor Pence would force you to have a funeral for your living son.