NLCS: Cubs vs Dodgers

Panerista

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)
lol at the dodgers handing this game to the cubs. chapman has blown two "saves" in the postseason so far, they should have got andrew miller.

Don't worry, Miller will shut them down in the World Series. There won't be anymore late game heroics versus crappy NL relievers.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 10:33 PM)
I will never understand why a Cubs fan would want to post on a Sox board during a postseason game. There has to be 100 Cubs boards that would love to discuss the game with you.

It's insane, I could have given two s***s what Cubs fans thought in 2005. But for whatever reason, dude needs to troll hard.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 10:33 PM)
I will never understand why a Cubs fan would want to post on a Sox board during a postseason game. There has to be 100 Cubs boards that would love to discuss the game with you.

I have no love for the Cubs, but I have admiration for the way they run their organization. I hope if they win the Sox will figure themselves out.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 10:36 PM)
HAHAHAHA

Except you're actually crying because you lack the fortitude to take the light hearted rubbing your Cub fan friends are going to give you.

Because your fandom is so fickle, the success of a different team in a different league upsets you.

Dodgers had a shot here, if they won this game it would have been an insanely demoralizing loss as they go to game 2 vs. Kershaw. You have to imagine that they thought they would lose game 1 anyway, having Kershaw ready for game 2 to hopefully nix the momentum heading into LA.

Still, tough to lose a game this way, the momentum is 100% with CHI.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 10:39 PM)
This Cubs team is an absolute wrecking ball and has been all season. Don't think it is possible for anyone to defeat them in a 7 game series.

The cubs have bullpen problems bro. Chapman has blown two f***ing saves already and to LH bats at that. Let that sink in for a second.

Except you're actually crying because you lack the fortitude to take the light hearted rubbing your Cub fan friends are going to give you.

Because your fandom is so fickle, the success of a different team in a different league upsets you.

Great quote, mate. You are a member of this board for over 3 years and me for over 12. It's ignorant to claim us as 'cubs fans'.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Oct 15, 2016 -> 10:37 PM)
Stop the act, you've been exposed by chw42. It's absolutely pathetic you keep coming back here. Go celebrate with your brethren on Northsidebaseball.com.

I've been exposed as what? Someone who likes the Cubs? In a Cubs thread?

DeadpoolShocked.jpg