White Sox looking to deal Robertson

southsider2k5

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 08:00 AM)
A potential dodgers-chisox deal could be bigger (Frazier, robertson) but LA's top targets r jansen, turner for closer, 3B

https://twitter.com/JonHeyman/status/806496502596124673

i could see them being moved to LA. people who don't think Robertson has value are crazy. once some of these other closer names come off the board, the market will be there for him. he's a quality closer and can get the job done for most teams.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Dec 6, 2016 -> 08:52 PM)
Robertson's value now is lower than it's been for the past few years, so there's no point in selling low. Unless he morphs into Billy Koch, there will be a market for him by late July.

I really think he is a great bounceback candidate. I think a decent amount of his problems last year were due to usage and injuries.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Dec 3, 2016 -> 11:32 AM)
Several teams in need of a closer are keeping tabs on Wade Davis and David Robertson, but the trade market has been slower to develop.

https://twitter.com/jcrasnick/status/805131878722404352

Im guessing once the dominos starting falling for the free agents interest would pick up for Robertson

I think we probably would get more for him at the deadline, of course that is dependent on him not getting hurt, etc (and pitching really well). That said, you'd think once Chapman and Jensen go, we'd be in a better spot.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Dec 8, 2016 -> 10:42 AM)
Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 30s31 seconds ago

Dan Hayes Retweeted Mark Zuckerman

Nats and #WhiteSox reportedly continuing to have more dialogue. More on trade interest in WSox relievers shortly.

Yes, yes, yes!

But we already cleaned out their system lmao. So who do they have left that the Sox would want? Severino? Stevenson? Turner?

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Dec 8, 2016 -> 11:42 AM)
Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 30s31 seconds ago

Dan Hayes Retweeted Mark Zuckerman

Nats and #WhiteSox reportedly continuing to have more dialogue. More on trade interest in WSox relievers shortly.

Unfu$%ingbelievable that Rizzo wasn't able to get Hahn to include Robertson in the Eaton trade.