Rumor: Dodgers & Sox discussing Sale & Frazier

DirtySox

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 06:39 PM)
whitesoxdave ‏@barstoolWSD 13s14 seconds ago

Rumor on the hot stove is the #Dodgers and #WhiteSox are discussing Sale & Frazier in a package deal to LA for a big prospect return

Dodgers make great sense since they could potentially have 3 picks in first 35 in the draft. They can restock their farm a bit.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 06:39 PM)

Rumor on the hot stove is the #Dodgers and #WhiteSox are discussing Sale & Frazier in a package deal to LA for a big prospect return

He followed up by saying he heard this fro 2 separate sources who are not connected. So maybe this has some legs. I would interested to know if they BOTH just told him at the same time, or if he heard it from one source, and then asked another source to confirm before tweeting it.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 07:44 PM)
He followed up by saying he heard this fro 2 separate sources who are not connected. So maybe this has some legs. I would interested to know if they BOTH just told him at the same time, or if he heard it from one source, and then asked another source to confirm before tweeting it.

whitesoxdave ‏@barstoolWSD 7m7 minutes ago

Heard it from two separate sources today from two separate organizations - not sure how advanced talks are at this time

whitesoxdave ‏@barstoolWSD 4m4 minutes ago

I wouldn't have tweeted this had the second source not preemptively reached out to me. Also please stop asking if Seager would be involved

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Nov 15, 2016 -> 12:39 AM)

If the Sox don't get a HUGE package of can't miss prospects, I'm talking four minimum prospects who CAN'T MISS, then this will be perhaps the worst trade in history. Losing Sale and Frazier guarantees we finish last in the division. It guarantees it. Our pitching staff will be decimated losing Sale's No. 1 slot. And Frazier, despite the low BA, was our power. So, OK, we are going to finish last and we'll be out of the race probably by the end of the first week of May. Like I said, you better have a CANT MISS HAUL of prospects to make all that misery (and crowds of under 20,000) acceptable. The obvious question is, "Do the Dodgers have any can't miss prospects?" Don't tell me you have to take a risk now and then. Uh ... not for Sale and Frazier. Any moron can tell Kris Bryant and Schwarber could HIT HIT HIT. Any moron could tell back in the day Frank Thomas could HIT HIT HIT. Bring in prospects like that or this team will draw so few fans the next five years it will have to sell/move.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 07:06 PM)
If the Sox don't get a HUGE package of can't miss prospects, I'm talking four minimum prospects who CAN'T MISS, then this will be perhaps the worst trade in history. Losing Sale and Frazier guarantees we finish last in the division. It guarantees it. Our pitching staff will be decimated losing Sale's No. 1 slot. And Frazier, despite the low BA, was our power. So, OK, we are going to finish last and we'll be out of the race probably by the end of the first week of May. Like I said, you better have a CANT MISS HAUL of prospects to make all that misery (and crowds of under 20,000) acceptable. The obvious question is, "Do the Dodgers have any can't miss prospects?" Don't tell me you have to take a risk now and then. Uh ... not for Sale and Frazier. Any moron can tell Kris Bryant and Schwarber could HIT HIT HIT. Any moron could tell back in the day Frank Thomas could HIT HIT HIT. Bring in prospects like that or this team will draw so few fans the next five years it will have to sell/move.

We are rebuilding, this doesn't matter.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Nov 14, 2016 -> 07:09 PM)
I'll take less in quantity if it means we get Urias in the deal.

Urias, De Leon, Bellinger, Verdugo, Lux, and Puig.

I honestly don't know how Urias wouldn't be involved. Sure, De Leon is solid, but he is already 24 turning 25 in the season without MLB experience.

I see Urias involved but not Deleon.

Edited by Soxfest