Which prospect would you want the Sox to acquire and why?

bjm676

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which prospect would want the Sox to acquire and why?

• Dansby Swanson
    • Alex Bregman
    • Julio Urias
    • Trea Turner
    • Andrew Benintendi
    • Other

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 10:04 AM)
I would go Moncada, Benetendi, Bregman, Turner , Uriah, Swanson

Agree.

Moncada is by far the guy I want, I think he is not only the one guy that has all the tools to get excited about, he may also open the door to more international signings. Everyone preaches the Cubs for drafting and trading but they did a ton of huge international signings that helped speed up that process. My dream would be Moncada in any package with Boston with Dever, Kopech, Rodriquez, Swihart. And maybe a couple high ceiling low A prospects.

Need one of them for a deal. Really have no issues with any of them - my list would probably be Benintendi, Bregman, Moncada, Urias, Turner, Swanson.

But it is the other players involved that will make or break this trade.

Edited by ChiSox59

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 10:54 AM)
I might be the only one, but Robles. Truly believe he's going to be a stud. Those tools, premium position. He could be the top prospect in baseball in short order.

He definitely has the highest potential out of anyone on the list + Moncada for sure. And this is coming from someone who loves Trea Turner.

QUOTE (dpd9189 @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 01:23 PM)
Moncada. He's can be the Sox version of a Russell or Baez and he can be a staple of the middle infield for the next 8-10 years.

Most projections have him landing as a corner outfielder if he can't stick w third.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 10:54 AM)
I might be the only one, but Robles. Truly believe he's going to be a stud. Those tools, premium position. He could be the top prospect in baseball in short order.

I like Robles, but 2017 is a big year for him in that he needs to show he can handle high A ball pitching for 40-50 games and make the promotion to AA. AA will be a big test as the pitching is much better.