Legitimate chance of Sale trade to #Nationals per Rosenthal

DirtySox

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 07:36 PM)
Josh is great and the twitter rant was warranted. Sox front office has not deserved benefit of doubt and the incoherence of a their actions means we put more importance on their words.

The new CBA, which caused the delay of most MLB movement, was signed a few days ago. The Winter Meetings have just begun. It's way too early to freak out about inaction. I agree whole heartedly that the FO does not have the benefit of the doubt, but the key stretch of the MLB offseason has barely begun.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 08:20 PM)
This is probably a sox leak to get Boston, Houston or someone else to bump the bidding.

That's exactly what it is, now hopefully we get some juicy nuggets before the inevitable "Nats moving on from Sale" leak.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 08:18 PM)
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 41s41 seconds ago

Sources: Legitimate chance of Sale trade to #Nationals. Robles, Giolito would go to #WhiteSox. Teams haggling over final pieces in deal.

Oh snap.

Here we go! Hahn needs to go straight to DD & Luhnow and say top this Nationals offer in the next 30 minutes or we're accepting it. And honestly, he shouldn't be afraid to accept if those teams don't move quickly. Robles & Giolito is a great pair of headliners and fair alternative to guys like Benintendi & Bregman IMO.

So...one of the best pitchers in the game on the best contract in the game for...2 pitching prospects?

Am I missing something? That seems horrendous unless both of those prospects become 1/2 level instantly when they hit the majors.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 09:25 PM)
So...one of the best pitchers in the game on the best contract in the game for...2 pitching prospects?

Am I missing something? That seems horrendous unless both of those prospects become 1/2 level instantly when they hit the majors.

Robels is an OF.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)

Robles is not a pitcher.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)

Robles is an OF prospect

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 08:27 PM)
You're now my new BFF. Love that Batman movie and Jack.

He's my favorite joker. Remember watching that movie when I was a kid. Was scary but also very funny. That's the tell tale of a good movie.

But him dancing to the Prince songs was awesome.

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 5, 2016 -> 09:28 PM)
He's my favorite joker. Remember watching that movie when I was a kid. Was scary but also very funny. That's the tell tale of a good movie.

But him dancing to the Prince songs was awesome.

Oh he's the absolute best. What a fabulous movie and to think Tim Burton doesn't even think it's that good.