Red Sox acquire Chris Sale, White Sox get Moncada+

Southwest Sider

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 6, 2016 -> 01:58 PM)
Moncada and Tim Anderson in the IF...man that's nice

Yup. I'm gona dance to that batman art museum seen in your honor!

I don't care what anyone says. Love ya Chris! Good luck in Boston and will always have a place in my heart.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Dec 6, 2016 -> 12:54 PM)
Turner hit .342 in significant big league action. Moncada was sixty points shy of that in the minors. I know BA is kinda lame, buy isn't that just too stark to ignore?

A lot of his success came against the sorry Braves.

Raw Latin American prospects vs. more polished collegiate hitters drafted in the first round, hard to make comparisons.

And Turner was never available, from all reports. Considering Harper will walk in two years, that's understandable enough.

Moncada is what arguably a solid spring training away from the majors at best and a half a season of AAA from the majors. What's the deal with Kopech how far away is his arrival to the MLB? Also I know he throws heat but does he project as a starter or reliever? What's his best secondary pitches?

Edited by Frank_Thomas35

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Dec 6, 2016 -> 12:57 PM)
I'll have what he's having.

This is a great package for Sale.

Pass it this way when you're done dude. I too think this is a great package for Sale.

I'm so happy right now. Not to be a gluttonous piggy but, Rick Hahn, who's next?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 6, 2016 -> 12:56 PM)
There is a good chance that if you throw out both Kopech and Moncada, that Basabe is the Sox #1 prospect, or damned close to it.

I wouldn't put him over Fulmer and he's probably not as good a hitter as Collins. He didn't do that great in A ball this past season.