Heartless players

The Beast

Not sure how you can say Koch has no passion for the game. The guy wants a shot to go out there and redeem himself everynight. He just doesnt have the arm strength or ability right now to do so. Olivo just can't hit any breaking pitches, otherwise he is a solid player that tries. Right now, I think its less about 'heart' and more about gametime performance. Right now, no one in this lineup is performing, or did when they needed to

Not sure how you can say Koch has no passion for the game. The guy wants a shot to go out there and redeem himself everynight. He just doesnt have the arm strength or ability right now to do so. Olivo just can't hit any breaking pitches, otherwise he is a solid player that tries. Right now, I think its less about 'heart' and more about gametime performance. Right now, no one in this lineup is performing, or did when they needed to

Well for Billy, I'll give him that. But the guy has to put movement on where he points his cannon. Seriously, nothing will be accomplished if you just be a flame thrower with no location.

I would take all of those names off of the list.

This is my list

Robbie Alomar

Bartolo Colon

-Well Bartolo Colon is kind of a mystery, he doesn't really act like he's really pumped up. Buuuut that might just be the way he is and he might really care, I just don't think so.

-And I just don't think that Robbie cares that much about winning anymore.

"Been there, done that"

-Willie gets one at-bat a month, not his fault. I really think he loves to play and does have a lot of heart.

I would take all of those names off of the list.

This is my list

Robbie Alomar

Bartolo Colon

-Well Bartolo Colon is kind of a mystery, he doesn't really act like he's really pumped up. Buuuut that might just be the way he is and he might really care, I just don't think so.

-And I just don't think that Robbie cares that much about winning anymore.

"Been there, done that"

-Willie gets one at-bat a month, not his fault. I really think he loves to play and does have a lot of heart.

-Colon you are correct about.

-Alomar has been decent. How can you say he doesn't care...I never see him slacking off at all... :huh:

-Willie needs to come up big for us when needed though, seriously.

-Willie needs to come up big for us when needed though, seriously.

How do you expect a player that DOES ONLY HAVE AN At bat A WEEK(if lucky) and expect him to come up big??? C'mon...........

When needed.

what does that mean then? expalin when he needs to come up big, when he see the field or an AB once every 5, 6 games.

bunt attempts with a runner on first to score a tying run.

steals to get into scoring position.

And how often has he been given a chance to do that.

Few times, sir. *Looks down in shame* ;)

:lolhitting no biggie beastly....you are one of the few people on these boards that can admit being wrong, thats commendable. (see any thread about loaiza). Willie, none of us are sure that he can get it done if playing regularly, but we might get to see in 2004, with a revamped Sox team.

And how often has he been given a chance to do that.

Few times, sir. *Looks down in shame* ;)

:lolhitting no biggie beastly....you are one of the few people on these boards that can admit being wrong, thats commendable. (see any thread about loaiza). Willie, none of us are sure that he can get it done if playing regularly, but we might get to see in 2004, with a revamped Sox team.

that is what I mean. Playing regularly...I'm not that sure about that too.