2017 Watercooler TV thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 5, 2017 -> 09:00 AM)
Homeland is excellent this year. I've always enjoyed it, but I'm liking this season more than the past few.

The season finale of The Walking Dead was intense. A well-paced 90 minutes.

I agree with you on both. This past episode of Homeland was really good, imo.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 5, 2017 -> 11:00 AM)
Homeland is excellent this year. I've always enjoyed it, but I'm liking this season more than the past few.

Yes. homeland started out pretty slow, but the last 3 or 4 episodes have been as good as any other episode in any other season.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 5, 2017 -> 07:41 PM)
So the President Elect in Homeland's name is Elizabeth Keen... Why did they use the same damn name of a lead character in another TV show (Blacklist)?

Keen versus Keane, but yeah, not sure.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 5, 2017 -> 11:00 AM)

Homeland is sizzling this season.

Instead of the obligatory muslim boogie man, we have internal strife with betrayal on top of betrayal.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 02:41 PM)
That CGI Tiger is ridiculous

It was also great to watch a finale where 40% of it was focused on a lame, underdeveloped character and the 2 episode-long relationship she had with someone approximately a season or two ago. How exciting.

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Apr 10, 2017 -> 12:58 PM)
Yep, I am curious where they will go from here.

I have no idea.

I can't believe Dar is still alive though. He's a rockroach that just won't die.

Sad to see Quinn go but you could see that coming.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Apr 10, 2017 -> 10:24 PM)
I have no idea.

I can't believe Dar is still alive though. He's a rockroach that just won't die.

Sad to see Quinn go but you could see that coming.

Yeah, he went out like a G. He was a broken, sad man, who lost his girls. I think Dar even thought those idiots went too far. Like I said earlier, that episode was a little too close to home if you ask me.

Anyone catch Louis CK's new Netflix special? I actually turned it off after about 20 minutes. It was painful to get through. He just seemed off for whatever reason and was even wearing a suit which is strange for him.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 13, 2017 -> 12:20 PM)
Anyone catch Louis CK's new Netflix special? I actually turned it off after about 20 minutes. It was painful to get through. He just seemed off for whatever reason and was even wearing a suit which is strange for him.

I did the same thing about a week ago. I'll watch it eventually, but I haven't had an urge to get back to it.

Agree about the suit. Maybe better than a sweaty t shirt though.

Edited by flavum